The Journey 💌

💌 Chapter 1: The 1st Trimester💌
("Fivey-bun, I'm pregnant.")

3rd person POV
It has been an amazing 1-1/2 year for both Five and y/n since they were both married.

They settled themselves in the academy peacefully along with Pogo and Grace but in randomness with Klaus.

Y/n's mother came in and check up on the couple to see if they are doing fine and they really are.

"What's the purpose of your visit mommy.". Five said to his mother-in-law whilst planting a kiss to her cheek.

"Just wanting to check up on you two and see the both of you if you're doing great.". Y/n's mother said while the 3 of them sat at the couch.

"I think there's more about this whole visiting us thing,come on mommy spill the beans.". Y/n said with a cheeky smile to her mother.

"I don't wanna rush the both of you for this...". Y/n's mother said with a perhaps look.

And Five and y/n just stared at her and remained silent waiting for her to finish what she supposed to say.

"But we want a grandchild,me and you Dad.". Y/n's mother blurted at the both of them.

And Five and y/n looked at each other in the eyes then back to their mother...

"What?!". They both said in unison.

************************************

Five and y/n were panting and hyperventilating after a rough business on Five's room/bed a little while ago.

(Unprotected sex,if you may ask)

They cleaned their mess on the bed, threw the bedsheets to the laundry basket and replaced it with new ones.

They gave themselves a warm and relaxing shower,it was a quite and comforting shower for the both of them.

After they cleaned up,they put their coziest pajamas on and lay on the bed.

Five was spooning y/n while they are both drifted to their sweet slumber.

-4 weeks later-

4 weeks have pass,and y/n was feeling a bit odd lately, and Five didn't really notice it or mind it.

She was troubled cause she missed her period.

Y/n even suffered nausea every morning, is this what y/n think it is?

Five was out to hunt and kill again for The Commission while y/n was at the academy along with just Pogo and Grace.

Y/n was vomiting at the toilet with her head pounding so hard.

She flushed the toilet and thought about it, maybe she's pregnant?,she has to find out.

She sneak out quietly to the clinic where all medical supplies are,she slid open a cabinet full of women supplies are.

Y/n shuffled some stuffs until she found what she needed,a pregnancy test box,her heart started to pound fast, with her hands shaking as hell.

She went straight upstairs to Five and her's bedroom and beelined her way to the bathroom.

And immediately opened the box with shaky hands and read the bloody instructions and did the thing.

After a while of waiting ,she looked at the test,and for once the world stopped moving...she was positively pregnant.

2 pink lines appeared to the test,it made her feel overwhelmed yet worried about Five's reaction to this event.

She's was very excited to tell Five the enthusiastic news about the pregnancy.