Fictiophilia💘(Five + Nicky)

-" Fictiophilia ": is a condition where a person falls in love with a fictional character or to someone who doesn't exist.

3rd person POV
During the pandemic of COVID-19,y/n was doing her studies through stacks of paper from school to be passed on Thursday.

Her Dad came back home with a smile while she was doing her modules on table.

She gave him a questioning look to her Dad while putting down her pen.

Her Dad signalled her to come with him to the living room,and she did.

They sat down at the couch and opened Netflix,and her Dad searched "The Umbrella Academy" and while y/n was confused at the series.

"This show ranked no.1 on the chart of Netflix today, sweetheart.". Her Dad said while pressing the play button.

For the first 25 minutes of the show y/n was impressed,but not until they're at the part where the siblings are dancing with the song of Tiffany "I think we're alone now".

Then there she saw him on the screen,the show flash a name right underneath the boy with an oversized suit,his name was "Five".

The 1st episode was over and all y/n could think about was the boy with the school boy uniform on was on her head the whole time.

Her heart was fluttering like crazy,her stomach was filled with butterflies,her cheeks were turning red.

The credits are rolling then saw a name, Aidan Gallagher.

She searched him on Google and saw how handsome the boy is,she searched more about him, knowing that he is aN Actor, Singer/Songwriter,UN's Goodwill Ambassador, he is Vegan,and mostly he an only child.

She was amazed about the boy,at how successful he is at a very young age.

Y/n searched for his photo as Five and saved it to her phone,and she begun to follow Aidan on Facebook and on Instagram,she even watch his Livestreams and his past vloggs.

And she even love his songs especially his song "For you".

Y/n became a fan of the Umbrella Academy and his other show when he was young the Nicky, Ricky,Dicky and Dawn on Nickelodeon,she did some fan-art on Five,and she draws the symbol of the umbrella academy on her notebook,and the logo of umbrella on a piece of paper.

She even bought a socks that looks like Five's warmer.

And she writes stories that she's been imagining about her and Five inside her head

And she is really in love with this fictional character.

And then 1 day she installed Wattpad and search for more Five imagines that she's been craving to read.

But that wasn't enough,y/n begun to wrote stories about not just Five,not just Aidan and not just Nicky but the 3 of them.

She enjoyed writing and doing some imagines at Wattpad.

At first she was afraid to publish such book that she's been writing for months,but that didn't stop her,she publish it and waited for the result.

Y/n now surpasses her expected reads on Wattpad and she was honestly amazed about what she did.

Not only she was in love with a fictional character but she has people who appreciates her work and supports her book.

Meetings a fictional character wasn't an accident,for her it was a blessing.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Yep, that's me the Fictiophilia girl, even though i have no boyfriend,I am still happy at what my situation is today.

Being in love with a fictional character is unique, nothing surpasses that🥰

There is no limitation about being in love with a fictional character, but if you have a real sort of boyfriend,he would always limit you from what you wear to what you have to eat🙄

But for the fictional character side you can do things you want,by just typing your story on Wattpad.

I encourage you to be an author yourself,just try🤗

No!,what i mean is "Do".

Like what Master Yoda said: "Do or do not there is no try."

So if you are so in love with my stories,go write yours,it would be worth it☺️

This is an encouragement to those who are planning on writing stories and imagines about Five, Aidan or Nicky.

Become an author like me cause I'm sure I'm going to read yours once you publish it😍

Think about it my Baby-lemons 💕
-Fact File:The photo above is the first ever photo i have of Five

-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕