4th of July🎇(Aidan)

3rd person POV
It was the evening of 4th of July.

Y/n was walking at the streets of Toronto,with her hands on her pockets of her pink coat, leading herself to a "no direction"  walk.

She was alone.

Nobody to hold her, nobody to keep her warm from the cold breeze of the night.

Nobody like Aidan.

Y/n supposed to be with her boyfriend, Aidan this July 4th,but some misunderstanding happened to the both of them,so they decided to cool it off for a while.

She was kicking a rock along the way with her airpods on with some music blasting through her ear.

Until the rock fell to the sewers and by her surprise when she lift her head up,she stopped exactly at where her and Aidan usually hangout.

The Gaslight club,where she first saw him singing with his guitar and together with that charming smile of his.

The spark became a burning fire that very night for the both of them.

She smiled at the memory,and just walk her way in the club, seeing people jamming at a musician that is playing a song.

Waitresses giving people some refreshing drinks, girls with their guys beside them,y/n was alone at the table she was sitting in.

Until the host of the club came up to the stage to introduce someone to perform.

"Good evening everyone, Happy 4th of July,we had someone to play relatedly to this event,let as give him around of applause.". The host said with enthusiasm while y/n was feeling down.

The host came down the stage and y/n was getting bored,and just thought of leaving.

While she was about to leave a familiar voice made her stop from walking away.

"Hello good evening what I'm about to sing right now,is about a very special girl who loves me,but it turns out we had an misunderstanding argument last week,so we had to cool off.". The familiar voice said whole hearted to the audience.

"But that doesn't stop me for singing this special song for her,this very day the 4th of July.". The familiar voice added while all the audience applauded.

And y/n looked at her back slowly seeing Aidan adjust the cords of his guitar before singing his prepared song.

"Memories made in the time that we had
Memories fade,but the best ones will last
As time moves on i keep looking back
At all that we had"

Aidan strummed his guitar catching the audiences attention and especially to the girl with the pink coat that just slumped herself to her seat while looking at Aidan, shocked.

"Do you remember the times that you and I laughed?
Do you remember the days spent layin' in the grass?
Cause now it's been years but i keep looking back
The good and the bad"

He continued to sing while y/n remembered those things he ask through the song.

How they laugh their asses out in the middle of a serious conversation with their friends.

How they lay in the grass seeing how marvelous mother nature is,how the birds sings sweetly in the trees,how the leaves dance when the wind blows.

How blue is the sky above their heads.

"Kiss me like it was the 4th of July
Fireworks froze like stars in the sky
I'll always remember the 4th of July
The look in your eyes"