Taking off of your towel🧼

(Five)
Five was at his desk doing math and stuff while y/n was at the shower after a busy day.

When y/n got out of the shower she saw Five busy at his math not looking at her.

While all of a sudden she took her towel off leaving her naked and toss it to Five's side.

Five was completely off guard and grabbed the towel immediately and looked at his side looking at y/n in a 😳 look on his face.

Five looked at y/n for a while and let go of his pencil,then a smirk appeared to his face.

"Bed,now!, you're making me horny.". Five said to y/n, pointing at the bed.

(This is going to be a rough night)

(Aidan)
Aidan was getting ready to go to the set of the Umbrella Academy while his girlfriend was at the shower.

He was tying his shoelace at the chair while y/n came out of the shower only with her towel on.

"You're leaving now?, it's too early.". Y/n said to Aidan while he was still tying his shoes.

"Yes pumpkin,i have to be early.". Aidan told y/n not looking at her.

While unexpectedly y/n threw her towel to Aidan's head.

Aidan just paused at what he was doing and took the towel off of his head and saw y/n with a shock emotion appeared to his face.

"A 10 minute late won't hurt.". Aidan said nervously with a face like this 😯at y/n while picking up the towel and covered y/n.

And he lay y/n to the bed with him on top, pinning her wrists.

(Have fun now, punishment later:By Steve Blackman)

(Nicky)
Nicky and y/n are inside of the icky's room while Nicky was at his desk making a new recipe.

While his girlfriend y/n is at the shower.

After a few moments,y/n came out of the shower.

And Nicky is still thinking of some ingredients needed for his new masterpiece.

He didn't say anything to y/n cause he was so busy for his masterpiece.

Nicky heard a sigh and he suddenly felt a towel thrown at him and spin his chair and looked at his girlfriend towel less with a face😅.

"Who ever is inside of my girlfriend's body, please go away, i beg you to bring her back to me.". Nicky said picking up the towel from the floor.

And walked towards his girlfriend and covered her with the towel while y/n rested her chin to his shoulder.

(My dear old innocent Nicky)

For my Baby-lemon's:
Well,this is a reference.

I seen it on a video a while ago and the boyfriend's reaction on the videos are pretty hilarious 😂.

I've been doing a lot of thinking,and i thought that it would be great for us to have a group chat exclusive only for my Baby-lemon's.

If you want to be on that group chat, just DM me,and let's be friends and have fun with your fellow Baby-lemon's 🍋🍋🍋

Hope to create more references for you all.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

Love you😍💋❣️
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-