A miracle✨(Five)

A/N: This is a Super Warning it consist of giving birth,if you don't want to read just skip it but the plot is touching.

Y/n's POV
I was in the mall shopping here and there, i have my bags of well... H&M, Gucci, Forever 21 and more in my bags.

It was a beautiful day i feel, i just feel excited and all the hype is inside of me.Five didn't come with me cause he thought shopping is boring but for me it's a total fun.

I am at a restaurant to have a snack and to rest for a while after a 2 hour roaming around the department store, and choosing some new clothes to wear.

After a while of eating and seating on a chair i finally finished what i was eating and got straight to the restroom to do a #1.

While i was doing my #1 at the cubicle, i saw a girl entering the cubicle beside mine, i can hear her groan in pain.

It alarmed me and fixed myself and went to her but before i could say a word i saw her fell on the floor with blood coming from her center,she was giving birth.

I imediately knelt down to assist her while i put my shopping bags aside.I saw her breathing is heavy so i do the most basic thing to... normalize her breathing.

"Hey,miss it's gonna be fine,just breath with me,breath in,breath out,ok?". I said trying to calm the girl down while both of us are showering with sweats.

We do the breathing and her breathing calm a bit while a staff of the mall came and saw us then run to call for help.

"Miss,stay with me,ok,stay with me.". I said while the girl is crying of pain,blood is all around us,i don't know what to do.

The girl begun to scream loud as she can and got in to the giving birth position while i was trying to calm her down.

"Ok, I'm going look to see where you baby is,ok?". I while i was shaking like hell,then i leaned down and saw the baby's head half way out.

"Ok, she's half way out,you need to push,ok?". I ask the girl while she nodded weakly.

"Ok,on 3...1...2...3,PUSH!". I said as the girl push hard as she can then i immediately look to see if the baby is still in,the head is almost out.

"Ok,1 more time then you'll see your precious one.". I said as my voice is shaking as well.

"1...2...3,PUSH!". I told the girl while she was screaming as loud as she can,then the baby fell to my hands..it was a baby girl.

Then i wrapped the baby girl to my pink jacket that i just bought from H&M.

I looked at the baby that isn't crying,i panicked,then press the baby's chest gently for her to breathe.

Then i wiped the baby's mouth so that i can blow air through her mouth,then again I pressed her chest gently,while all of a sudden...she cried to my arms. It was a miracle.

I looked at the baby then back at the mother,but then i saw her with her eyes closed,not breathing.

I shake her to wake up but no response,but then the rescue team arrived at the restroom and cut the  umbilical cord of the baby girl then lay the girl to a stretcher while i was holding the baby close to me.

The other member of the rescue team assist me to come with them to the ambulance while he grabbed my shopping bags and sat beside the girl but then the members begun to do CPR to the girl but still its a flat line while i was covered in blood still carrying the baby girl gently.

After a quick ride on the ambulance we arrived at the Hospital the rescuers immediately pulled the girl out of the ambulance to the ER while a nurse grabbed my shopping bags then assist me to the nursery for the baby girl.