Elevator (Aidan)

Y/n's POV
Today is my first day in the production of The Umbrella Academy,i am so excited to meet everyone including the cast and the crew members.

I was on my way to Starbucks to grab my boss's coffee,and to grab an early breakfast cause i was a little bit of running late to the my boss' apartment.

I drove to where the apartment is and saw a big crowd of people and some paparazzi's at the front of the building where the cast and the crew are staying, taking pictures.

I didn't mind it and head to the building and went straight to the elevator.

While i waited for the elevator door to close somebody got in the elevator in a rush.

The person was panting like he was being chased or run a marathon.

The person was wearing a hoodie,a shades and a mask,thats why i couldn't figure if the person is a girl or a boy.

I begun to believe this person is a thief or some sort of criminal running from the police until Steve Blackman came in the elevator.

"Good morning,Mr.Steve Blackman.". I said to Steve while i looked at the person with the hoodie cautiously.

"Good morning,Ms.y/l/n.". Steve said while he took a sip of his drink.

"I see you already met the person you are going to assist.". Steve said to me while i looked at him confused.

"Sir?". I ask Steve giving him a confused look.

"Aidan meet y/n,y/n meet Aidan.". Steve said while my eyes widened and looked at the hoodie person.

Then the person put down his hood and took his mask off and take away his shades, revealing a handsome boy named Aidan Gallagher.

"Sorry press and paparazzi all chasing me a while ago.". Aidan said fixing his hair.

"Aidan Gallagher.". Aidan said holding out his hand to shake with a smile.

"Y/n y/l/n.". I said while i shake his hand smiling at him.

"Is that...?". Aidan ask me while pointing at the coffee cup from Starbucks i am holding.

"Black coffee,and it's for you.". I said handing the coffee to Aidan.

"Thanks,Steve?.". Aidan said while he turned to Mr. Steve Blackman.

"Yes Aidan?". Steve ask Aidan waiting for his floor.

"Is she...?". Aidan ask Steve.

"Yes Aidan,she is your personal assistant for the whole 7 months of production.

While all of a sudden the elevator dings for Steve's floor.

"Well this is me,see you guys later at the set.". Steve said leaving the elevator.

Then the door of the elevator closed while all of a sudden me and Aidan catch ourselves looking at each and immediately looked away.

While i was just blushing like crazy,all i did was to put the strand of my hair behind my ear while i felt Aidan smirk at me and just remained himself silent.

Sparks flew immediately at us, butterflies flying around our stomachs, That was the beginning of a very amazing relationship between me and Aidan.

For my Baby-lemon's:

I always wanna make this imagine,i haven't read any author's wrote about this,so why not?

Hope that i would meet Aidan like this but as a fan💝

Love you all,you are all pretty, always remember that.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-