Stealing my heart❤️(Aidan)

Y/n's POV
Today was a boring day at the set of the Umbrella Academy.

Everyone was busy at their phone while i had an idea in mind for Aidan.

Aidan wasn't giving me attention all day.

I called Robert for a help with my idea towards Aidan.

"What is it, y/n?". Robert said to me while he looked at me.

"I had an idea to spice up the day.". I said to Robert with a smirk on my face.

"Care to share?". Robert said while i whispered the idea at Roberts ear.

"Oh, yeah,i like that idea.". Robert said to me while we are sharing the same looks.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and call the police.

Me and Robert got outside of the set and wait for the police to arrive.

A while later a police car came and parked at a space near the set.

Then the police officer came to us.

"Good morning ma'am, good morning sir, something wrong.". The police officer said to the both of us.

"Yes,i would like you to arrest someone, he's inside.". I said to the patrol man while me and Robert lead him inside.

We entered the set while i signal Robert to call the other cast's and to videotape what's happening.

The other's followed us behind while we enter Aidan's trailer and Robert was there videoing us.

"Officer,arrest him.". I said while i saw Aidan jolted cause i immediately just opened his door and Robert behind the police officer.

"What?,i did nothing wrong.". Aidan said while he put his hands up on the air and the other cast's came in the trailer.

"What will you accuse him for?". The police officer ask while he pulled his handcuffs.

"I will accuse him,for stealing.". I said to the police officer while i was just holding my laughter.

"Stealing?, I didn't steal anything,love.". Aidan said while his face was full of confusion.

"What did he steal exactly?". The police officer ask while i looked at Aidan.

"Officer,arrest him,for stealing my heart.". I said while i heard the cast's made an ohhh sound from the back.

While i saw the police officer had a "what the fuck" look on his face.

"Oh,You have my attention now.". Aidan said while standing up and press his soft lips to mine.

"How much if i bail you out of prison?". I ask while we pulled away from each other and i feel everyone left the trailer.

"Your whole life.". Aidan said while he kiss me again, cupping my cheeks.

And the rest of the day was sweet with Aidan.

For my Dimples:
I have the idea from my high school best friend.

She was in love with my boy best friend,they lasted for half of the school year.💕

Anyways did somebody steal your heart too?,tell me who it is.💘

Cause for me the 1 that stole my heart is the 1 and only Aidan Gallagher.💗

I’m so totally completely eye-popping seriously groundbreaking passionately deliciously in love with him.🤩

Have a great day😍

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-