The Vortex 🌀(Five)

3rd person's POV
The day was amazing at the Academy, Eight or Number 8 is reading a book while she is on her bed, chilling.

After a long while of reading, Eight notice a blue energy crackling on the corner of her room.

She was in her alert mode then she quickly grab the first thing she could ever grab at her night stand.

A book.

Then she stood up from her bed and looked at the blue energy.

The blue energy grew larger,big enough to fit a person,while all of a sudden a boy went out of the blue energy.

Eight was surprised about what happened,it's like somehow the boy came from somewhere else.

"Hello there.". The boy said while standing up from the floor, looking at Eight while she is still holding her book preparing to attack.

"Stand back, don't come any closer!". Eight said holding the book up high.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I'm somehow lost.". The boy said with his hands up on the air.

"What's that?". Eight  said while she saw the boy that has an umbrella tattoo on his wrist.

"It's my mark.". The boy said looking at the tattoo.

"I somehow have that too.". Eight said while she pulled the sleeve of her blazer down and saw a sparrow tattoo on her wrist.

"What's your name?". Eight and the boy said in unison.

"It's Five."

"Its Eight."

They both said at the same time.

And they just chuckled.

"I mean no harm,you can come down now.". Five said to Eight while she is still at the top of her bed.

Eight came down from her bed and looked at Five and held her hand to be shaken by Five.

"Nice to meet you Five.". Eight said while Five shake her hand.

"Your parents give you numbers too huh?". Five said while he run his fingers through his hair.

"Same as you i presume.". Eight said while she put her hands at the back.

And after that Five and Eight talked about some personal info about each other.

They get along pretty quickly,weeks have pass,Five continuously visiting Eight every night at 9:00pm sharp.

They hangout each night, sometimes on Five's room or Eight's.

Eight is Five's friend from another time or dimension.

They usually talked how their week has been and how they are or sometimes they would just open up about things what happened during their week.

They kept it a secret about their meeting every night.

None of Five's siblings knows about Eight neither Eight's siblings.

Months have gone by,both of them started to have feelings for each other.

There was 1 time Five gave Eight a bouquet of flowers and chocolates cause it was Valentine's Day.

But Five didn't expect that Eight was going to kiss him and just confessed that she loves him.

Five was speechless and just slept with Eight to her room not going back to his time or dimension.

The moment Five woke up he was shock about he actually spend the night with Eight for the 1st time.