Sorry, but I'm already his(Five)

*This is inspired but with a little twist

Y/n's POV
It was a cloudy morning in the academy ,i was on the couch reading a book,it's more of a novel though,a while later i saw Five hurriedly came to the living from the kitchen.

"Hey, darling get up we're going.". Five said while he is in front of me while his hand are inside of his pockets.
"Where?". I ask Five with a brow up.
"To Griddy's,i run out of coffee,so i guess it's a coffee date.". Five said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yay!,coffee date.". I squealed while putting away the book.
"Should i change or?". I ask Five if i can change or not my clothes.
"I think you look gorgeous in those PJ's of yours, darling.". Five said while he cups my cheeks.
"Well,what are we waiting for, let's go.". I said while dragging Five to Griddy's.

-At Griddy's-

Me and Five ordered our coffee and talked some random stuffs at the counter while all of a sudden a man entered the door of Griddy's and went straight to the counter where me and Five are.

He ordered an eclair and an iced coffee and stared at me while Five was drifted himself to the coffee that he is sipping.

The man stared at me like he is undressing me with his eyes,i begun to feel scared, but when i looked at Five, i feel safe and pinched Five at the side to have his attention to me and turned to face the man.

"What may i help you Sir?". I ask the man with chins up.
"Can i ask you on a date? ". The man said with a smirk on his face.
"Sorry,but I'm already his.". I said while i turned to Five while he just smiled proudly at me showing his adorable dimple.

The man scoffed and walked away and exited the shop.

While me and Five stared at each other,and burst into laughter.

"You did good, princess.". Five said while he kiss my cheek.
"Of course,we promised to each other that "you are mine and i am yours". I said while i kiss his lips continuously while Five kisses back then his hand traveled to my thigh then i gasp.

"Hey,old-timer continue what you are doing?,in your house not here,this is a public place.". Hazel said while he is wearing a uniform of Griddy's with a chuckle.

"We should go.". I said while i giggled at what Hazel said.
"Yeah,we should." Five said while spatial jumping us back to the academy.

And guess where...

...in his room.

For my Baby-lemon's

I didn't expect the last part of the imagine i just wrote it unconsciously.

This is inspired by my favorite author
Apricot Hargreeves.

She is an amazing author,i admire her stories,if you haven't read her stories yet go read it now.

"I have found that if you love life, life will love you back❤️."

It's perfectly said no need to explain it.

Love the life God gave you 💗
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-