You belong with me 🧸(Nicky)

Y/n's POV
Hi I'm y/n i live on Edgewood and now I'm in high school, I'm a nerdy type of girl,I wear big glasses, and i have a neighbor "The Harpers" and yes they have a quadruplet same as my age their names are Nicky, Ricky,Dicky and Dawn.

They are my best friends since pre-school until now but it turns out that i'm in love with one of them it's Nicky,And yes he is handsome,he is the captain of our football team at our school.And he is now in love with the most popular girl in our school.

"Your on the phone with your girlfriend she's upset, she's going up about something that you said,she doesn't get your humor like i do, I'm in my room its a typical Tuesday night,Im listening to the kind of music she doesn't like and she'll never know your story like i do."

I saw Nicky talking to his girlfriend through the phone he looks upset and ended the call then he turned to me having an angry look.
Then i wrote unto my sketchbook"You ok?" (Way of communicating).

He smiled while writing to his sketchbook"Tired of dramas".Then i replied writing to my sketchbook "Sorry☹️"(in a pouty face),Then he shrugged his shoulders.While i was writing something on my sketchbook he closed his curtain,Then i flashed what it said on my sketchbook saying "I love you" to the closed window of Nicky.

"Cause  she wear short skirts i wear t-shirt,She cheers captain, I'm on the bleachers, dreaming about the day when you wake up and find of what's your looking for has been here the whole time.If you could see that i'm the one who understands you been here all along so why can't you see,You belong with me,You belong with me"

After me and Nicky finished our conversation i played "You belong with me"  by Taylor Swift at my room and started jamming out of the music then i started to dress up from my Junior Jewel T-shirt, to cochella themed vest,to punk rock get-up,to 2 eared nerdy style,to hip-hop jacket.

Then back to my Junior Jewel T-shirt then quickly grabbed a hair brush holding like a microphone then sung as wildly as i can,then i saw Nicky peeking through his curtain to see me jamming to the music then he chuckled and closed his curtain again.

"Walk in the streets with you and your worn out jean i cant help thinking how it is odd to be laughing on a park bench thinking to my self hey isn't this easy then you got a smile that could light up this whole town i haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down you say your fine i know you better than that hey watcha doin with a girl like that"

The next day while i was reading with my geometry book at a bench i saw Nicky walking in the streets with his worn out jeans then he quickly sat beside me,we greeted each other "good morning",Then he tucked my strand of hair at the back of my ear then he begun to talk about what happened last night with his girlfriend.

Then his girlfriend arrived with her open roofed red car,Nicky got in to his girlfriend's car while waving goodbye to me then i waved back,Then his girlfriend pulled him close for a kiss i just looked away,Then i looked at them back while seeing his girlfriend looking at me in a "stay away" stare,I just rolled my eyes to her.While he pushed Nicky back to his seat.

"She wears high heels i wear snickers, She cheers captain, I'm on the bleachers, dreaming bout the day when you wake up and find of what's your looking for has been here the whole time.If you could see that i'm the one who understands you been here all along so why can't you see,You belong with me,You belong with me"

At night it was the finals of football at our school grounds,I was at the bleachers area and i am part of the band of our school,I saw Nicky playing as hard as he can for the finals and i saw his girlfriend she is the head of the cheerleaders,We were all cheering.

Until Nicky catches the ball, we all screamed of victory, I saw Nicky raised up by his fellow football players, After Nicky got down from being raised up he quickly ran to his girlfriend to see his girlfriend cheating on him. I got shocked of what happened and just nodded to myself.And saw Nicky walked away.

"Oh i remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night i'm the one who makes you laugh when you know your about to cry i know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreams think i know where you belong think i know is with me. "

The night after the finals night was the high school prom night,While i was studying i saw Nicky getting ready for the prom he wears a tuxedo with a rose on his blazer then he writes to his sketchbook "You going tonight?" in a "please come" look on his face.Then i wrote on my sketchbook "No, studying" with a small smile on my face.

Then he quickly wrote "Wish you were" to his sketchbook with a weak smile on his face not revealing his dimple.I chuckled then he left to the prom.While i was going through my notes i saw my message for Nicky on a sketchbook page saying "I love you" then i quickly realize that its time for me to confess to him before its too late.

"Can't you see that i'm the one who understands you been here all along so why can't you see,You belong with me.Standing by and wait at your back door all this how could you not know baby,You belong with me, You belong with me,
You belong with me have ever thought just maybe,You belong with me,You belong with me."

I arrived with my white long gown at the reception, everyone was looking at me they didn't imagine a nerdy girl could ever be a princess.While i was looking for Nicky i finally saw him talking to some of his friends.Until Nicky saw me his smile grew bigger revealing his adorable dimples and his green dreamy eyes sparkled when he saw me.While he was walking towards me his ex-girlfriend pulled him for a kiss but Nicky pushed her away and continued to walk towards me until we meet at the center where almost everyone is in slow motion, Nicky walked closer to me then i pulled out my message that is written in a sketchbook page saying "I love you" then i smiled to him,Then he reached too to his pocket and unfold the sketchbook page saying "I love you" then he smiled back to me,then he walked closer to me until our lips collided at last.

That's how i know he belongs with me❤️❤️❤️

For my Baby-lemon's:

So in love with Taylor's song "You belong with me"

It's my personal anthem.

Are you a Swifty?

Please i wanna know 💝
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕ -