Don't be late🕰️(Aidan)

Y/n's POV
I was at the living room while Aidan was at his room making music.

While i heard a ding on my phone.

I checked it,it was my friend Francine texting to hangout with her and the rest of the gang.

I text her back that i would come,and immediately got into Aidan's room where i stock some clothes of mine to wear.

I wear a white sleeveless and a black pants.

I sneak out quietly hoping Aidan wouldn't hear me cause he is recording some of his guitar for his song.

Until...

"Where are you going,love?". Aidan said while he slide his curtain to where he was recording.

"To hangout with my friends, Aidy.". I said while i smiled at him.

"With that?". Aidan ask referring to my sleeveless.

"Yes.". I said to Aidan with a awkward smile on my face.

"1 moment.". Aidan said while he closed his curtain and getting something from inside.

"Here,this will suit the attire of the day.". Aidan said while he again slide his curtain and gave me his pink blazer.

"Thanks Aidy-bun,I love you.". I said while i give Aidan a hug.

"Just be back before 5:00pm,ok, I'll cook us dinner.". Aidan said planting a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I promise,I'll be back.". I said while i brush his hair with my fingers.

"I gotta go,bye Aidy-bun.". I said while turning around exiting the room.

"Aren't you forgetting something,love?". Aidan said while i turned around giving him a questioning look.

He sighed and walked towards me and cupped my cheeks and press his soft lips to mine while i kiss him back.

"Don't be late.". Aidan said while we pulled away and he just looked at my eyes, placing his forehead to mine.

"I have never been.". I said while i kiss him at his lips and walked out of his room.

For my Baby-lemon's:
I know it's short but it's worth it to read.

So my class has started,i may be a bit of busy but I'll try to write 2-3 imagines for a day.

If i have time i would write some and publish it🍋.

I don't have a specific time to publish my imagines but I'll try to atleast publish 1 imagine per week.

So stay tuned there are more to go to be published.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼

Have a great day my Dimples💋
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕