Her Fanboy🤩

3rd person POV
Today was a great day for Aidan and y/n, they've been hanging out for almost a week after 2 weeks of not seeing each other cause of their school works.

Y/n wanted to enjoy every bit of moment with her boyfriend after a very stressful 2 straight weeks of school.

They've been cuddling, making music together, doing TikTok, having lives on Instagram for almost 3 days straight,and other stuffs that couples like them,enjoy.

(Today we'll be having a special guest,his a musician,and a singer,please let us all welcome Mr. John Mayer!)

But today,well all they did was to wait for John Mayer's live,that Aidan is been dying to see for months.

The live started,and the both of them immediately cuddled to the bed with a bunch of snacks beside them while watching John Mayer's live.

John Mayer played a bunch of songs and answering some questions from his fans,and a quick little guitar lesson for his fans that wanted to learn how to play a guitar.

Aidan immediately commented on John Mayer's live.

"I love your songs ❤️". Aidan typed on his laptop hoping to be noticed by John Mayer.

John did notice his comment with a smile but it wasn't Aidan expected.

"I love your songs, Thanks,i really appreciate it 'Adrian' Gallagher". John said it out loud to the live but he didn't pronounce Aidan's name correctly.

Aidan frowned and put his laptop aside and slumped himself to the pillow with a growl.

"Hey,hey, it's ok.". Y/n said sweetly to Aidan while she rubs his back and laid beside him.

But all she got for a respond was a growl.

"Aidy-bun, it's ok, he'll pronounce your name correctly on the next live,i promise.". Y/n said while planting a kiss to his cheek and just played with his hair to get rid of the frustration inside of him.

-1 week later-

Y/n insisted Aidan to have a coffee date at a random cafè outside LA that you can actually the whole city of LA,and Aidan immediately accepted the coffee date cause they're both coffee junkies.

They arrived at the cafè with Aidan's motorbike and parked at the parking area and entered the cafè.

They picked a very beautiful spot beside a glass window which you can see LA downtown.

But Aidan didn't know was that his girlfriend invited somebody on their little coffee date.

"Y/n?". A voice said at the back while y/n turned her head to see who it was.

"Mr. John Mayer,what a pleasant surprise.". Y/n said faking her surprised look while she looked at Aidan with his jaw on the floor.

"It's great to finally meet you.". John Mayer said while he shook y/n's hand.

"Meeting you is a miracle,Mr. John Mayer.". Y/n said while she shook John Mayer's hand.

And all Aidan did was to stare at his girlfriend with his favorite singer "the" John Mayer himself.

"Oh my bad,Mr. John Mayer,i would like you to meet my boyfriend 'Aidan' Gallagher.". Y/n said gesturing at Aidan with a smile while he is there frozen like ice.

"Nice to finally meet you Aidan, you're always on my Livestreams.". John Mayer said while he is trying to shake Aidan's hand cause Aidan was really frozen on his seat.

"Y-y-yeah,i-i-i do w-watch y-your l-lives, M-mr. J-john M-m-mayer.". Aidan stuttered like hell while shaking John Mayer's hand.

"Anyways what can i get you, Mr. John Mayer?". Y/n ask breaking the awkwardness between the two guys.

"Oh no,my treat for you guys,and please call me John.". John Mayer said while he gestured to the waiter leaving the lovebirds jaw dropping.

After that the 3 of them ordered some coffee and apple pie and had a wonderful chat.

Then right after a long chat John wanted to perform at the stage of the cafe to surprise some customers.

"Anyways it's nice meeting you guys, especially you Aidan.".  John Mayer said while giving a check to the waiter.

"We should meet again,that would be great.". Y/n suggested and John gratefully agreed at the idea.

"Yeah,that would be a fun idea.". Aidan said with a little stammering voice.

"I'll contact you guys when i had a time,and maybe Aidan we should collaborate on making music.". John said with a smile at Aidan.

"Oh m-my g-g-gosh, i w-w-would l-l-love t-to J-John.". Aidan said stammering again in front of his favorite singer.

"Before i go,i would do a little performance over there.". John said before walking to the stage with a band just jaw dropped at seeing him.

"W-w-what d-d-did y-y-you j-just d-do?". Aidan ask y/n stuttering at what happened earlier while looking at John Mayer playing at the stage unexpectedly.

"I made you stutter like a child in front of John Mayer,My love.". Y/n said with her eyes on the stage to John playing a random song of his.

(I just want to thank for Mr. John Mayer for visiting my imagine called "Her Fanboy", it's out now on Wattpad and happy reading to all of my Baby-Lemon's.)

For my Baby-lemon's:
Wow,who would know that Aidan would stutter in front of Mr. John Mayer?

I mean his just being a fanboy,which i found really cute🥰

I honestly begun to listen John Mayer's songs, i first listened to his 1st ever album the "Room for Squares"🤩

Which i found really groovy,i love his "Back to you" song at the album☺️

If you haven't heard of his music go listen to it now it's amazing, his an amazing singer😌

Fact File: John Mayer became Taylor Swift's ex-boyfriend,she even wrote him a song on her "Speak Now" album the song is called "Dear John"😘

If you haven't heard or listened to Dear John,you know what to do.

Anyways thank you very much for the reads that all of you made my Baby-lemon's,Love you all💗💗💗
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕