Random thing Five do

*This part is where Five was choosing his uniform on season 1.

Y/n's POV
Five finally came back from the well said Future.

And now we're in his room while i was so shocked of him being back to me again.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really glad and happy that he is back to my arms.

"Well maintained,not a single speck of dust.". Five said while he slide his pointer finger to the desk of his room.

"In case you would come back any time.". I said looking at him still speechless that he is in front of me.

"I'm glad you did.". Five said while he turned to me and pulled my waist and kissed me,that i have been waiting for a very long time since he went missing.

We pulled away from a very long and satisfying kiss that we both miss.

"You should change,before i rip it off of you.". I said sassily at Five referring to his oversized suit,but he just looked at me with his brow up above the other while holding my waist.

"I would love to change,but i want you to rip it off for me.". Five whispered to my ear adding his sexy and seductive voice.

I immediately kiss Five running my fingers through his hair,he kiss back a bit roughly whilst placing his hands to waist,and i just pulled away from him wanting more.

"I'll be waiting at the door.". I said sassily again to Five while i walked out of his room with a sway on my hips.

I looked back at him quickly while i just saw him stare at me like i was worth a million bucks with my uniform.

I closed the door of his room and lean my back at the door itself and waited for Five.

After a while of waiting at the door,i heard footsteps from Five's room indicating he already finished getting dressed.

While all of a sudden the door just immediately opened at my back, making fell almost to the floor but Five catch me,his hand on my back and the other on the back of my neck for support.

That's what you call "Reflex."

While he was still holding me he looked at me adoringly in the eyes,time was just a stand still for the both of us.

Until he gave me this reassuring smile of his that makes me feel safe and secure when he is around.

"Let's go save the world, darling.". Five said while he just put a strand of my hair, instantly standing me up,his hands still on my waist.

And kiss me like fireworks blew behind us, butterflies flying around our stomachs,time was slowing down,and it was just the 2 of us.

"God,I love you.". Was all i can say at him staring at his jade colored eyes,his shallow yet adorable dimple that drive me insanely mad,his edgy jaw that i find sharper that Diego's knives.

"I love you delightfully to the ends of this timeline.". Five said cupping my cheeks and kiss me on the spot making me melt to the kiss.

"Well you look at the time,time to save the world.". Five said after pulling away from the kiss and looked at his watch.

"Let's rescue this pathetic world that we are living in.". I said sassily at Five,and kissed his nose.

For my Baby-lemon's:
So I'm working on a mafia story and it would be totally Aidan.

He wins you at a auction,so that's that.

A quick little hint for you all

How's your week,is it great?

Love you all,Thank for reading my imagines it means the world to me.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕