Flirt at him for a day🤭(Five)

Y/n's POV
It was a 'hot' day at the academy,and it was a boring day too,i wear a pink shorts and a spaghetti strap crop top revealing a bit of my cleavage for the day.

While i was getting ready to go down stairs an idea popped into my mind to spice up the day ... I am going to do some flirty stuff at Five.

I looked at the mirror 1 last time then opened the door and went straight to the kitchen.

While at the kitchen i saw mom making breakfast while Five was there drinking his delicious coffee and reading a newspaper.

"Good morning.". I say while leaning at the door frame.

"Oh, good morning,dear.". Mom said still cooking breakfast.

"Good morning,princess.". Five said turning to me then back to the paper that his reading.

I saw Mom placing the plate in front of Five with the utensils at the side while i quickly get the plate of mine to make a flirty move to Five.

I got the plate and meanly let the fork fell to the floor so that i can pick it up.

"Oops.". I said while i leaned down showing Five my ass across the table right from where he is

I grabbed the fork and i quickly felt that Five is looking at my ass then i stood straight and went to the sink to wash the fork while i sway my ass,as i said to flirt at Five.

After i finish washing the fork i walked towards the table and sat across Five,then i was eating sexy while Five was just looking at my cleavage while a strap of my sleeveless fell to my right arm revealing a bit of my black laced bra while he took sip of his coffee but i just ignored it.

-After breakfast-

I was at the living room waiting for Five to come down to have his 30 minute break from what his doing upstairs.

After a long while,i saw him came down and went to the book shelf and select a book and walk to the couch where i am now.

He is now in front of me and kissed my cheek then sat down across the couch and opened the book he selected a while ago.

I scoot every now and then to get closer to him,then i was beside him and suggested to my self to flirt at him again.

I put my left leg over his right leg, leaving him completely off guard and release a groan. I was laughing inside while i remained myself cool outside.

Five was whimpering quietly while reading his book and just i saw a boner under his school boy shorts.

That's when i realized I turned him on completely,but then i remove my leg from his and stood up and walked to our room while swaying my waist and looked back at Five.

While he was sweating like crazy,wanting and touching him more from me. While all i did was to wink at him and blow a kiss to him and walk my way to our bedroom.

-After a light lunch-

The lunch of the day was over,and the day was just getting hotter,I just finished an afternoon shower and put my clothes on again together.

(A/N: It's called rhyming my dimples.)

While i was on my way out of the restroom I saw Five looking for something,i guess or should i say me.

After a while of waiting for Five to sit down he finally did at the couch,i got out and went straight to Five.

He was sitting while he continuously tap the arm rest of the couch.

"Hey, Daddy.". I said in a sexy way to Five while i suddenly sat on his lap while my legs are around his torso and wrapping my arms around his neck.