Aidan's Book Hairstyle📖

3rd person POV
It was Friday morning and Aidan and y/n was at Aidan's bedroom, snuggling like puppies.

Y/n was at her phone scrolling up and down her social media while Aidan was at her lap enjoying the moment.

She was playing with Aidan's hair while Aidan was so relaxed about the way her fingers run through his hair.

Until all of a sudden y/n stopped at playing with his hair while looking directly to her phone,and Aidan stared at her to continue to play with his hair.

But all y/n did was to look at him then back to her phone,then a smirk appeared on her face.

Aidan looked at her so confused.

"Aidy-bun would you excuse me for a moment?". Y/n ask Aidan sweetly while looking at him directly to his eyes.

"Yeah sure,just be back.". Aidan said with a smile while his dimple pops out of his cheek.

Then y/n kissed him to his nose then got up and went outside of his room.

After a quick silence y/n came back with a comb and a coconut oil and smiled to Aidan.

"I'm back!". Y/n said running to the bed with the comb and the coconut oil on hand.

"Sit on the floor Aidy-bun.". Y/n said to Aidan rushingly.

"What for?". Aidan ask so curious about what his girlfriend was about to do to him.

"Just trust me on this one, Aidy-bun.". Y/n said with a little squeal to Aidan while grabbing his wrist to sit down on the floor.

"Ok,fine.". Aidan said defeatedly while his ass landed on the floor.

Y/n sat at the edge of the bed with Aidan in the middle of her legs and place down the comb and the coconut oil down beside her.

She combed Aidan's hair and applied a few drops of coconut oil to her hand and transfer it to Aidan's hair.

She shuffled his hair a bit for the oil to stick to his hair.

And begun to comb his hair by dividing it into 2 sections and fixed some of his baby hairs.

Then she quickly got up from the bed and grabbed Aidan's mirror that is on his desk and gave it to him.

"So, what's the say Aidy-bun?". Y/n ask impatiently to Aidan about the hairstyle she made for him.

Aidan looked at his reflection to the mirror and examine it for a while.

"I think it looks great, Baby-lemon.". Aidan said with a smile to y/n and back to the mirror.

"Really Aidy-bun?!". Y/n said with her hands on her mouth.

"Yes it looks great.". Aidan said giving y/n a thumbs up.

Y/n squealed and hugged Aidan tightly and kissing him continuously to his cheeks.

"I love you,i love you,i love you Aidy-bun.". Y/n said through the kisses that she is giving to Aidan.

"And i love you most Baby-lemon.". Aidan said pulling her in to his chest and kissed her forehead.

And after that day Aidan remained his hair like that for his beloved girlfriend and also for his fans on the Livestream.

For my Baby-lemon's:
Oh, my goodness,there he goes again, surprising us once more with his hair😍🤩🥰

The hairstyle looks so sassily handsome to him,it fits to his look.

Although it's new(the hairstyle)there's a part of me that doesn't like the hairstyle🥰/🤔

But time will fly,that part of me will soon gonna love it.

There's a time that,that part of "me"  doesn't like Aidan's beard but yeah she eventually liked it more than the real "me".

My body has 2 characters,the other is so "in to it" sort of character and the other is so vigilant to a lot of things.

Do you ever to have another character in your body that is not you at all?

That is your consciousness she takes care of you, you have to listen to her before you listen to yourself.

*Fact File- I really,really,really like Aidan's hairstyle like holy cow!
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕