4th of July🎇(Five)

Y/n's POV
It was the night where fireworks light up the skies, where lovers enjoy each other's presence, where families sharing their laughter's, where friends confess how they feel to each other.

I'm on my way to the Hargreeves Mansion from 7-11 to celebrate 4th of July with my family,I bought a big jar of peanut butter and 2 big packs of marshmallow to be eaten later at the fireworks display with my family.

I arrived at the Academy,i walk in front of the door and knock at the door. And i saw Five opened the door, a smile formed to my face.
"Hello my love." Five said while kissing my lips and hugging me.
"Hello my Fivey." I said while kissing back at him.
"Let's go inside the fireworks is about to start." Five said cupping my cheeks.
" Great,let's go." I said while getting inside the Mansion.

We walked through the house to the backyard where i see yellow light bulbs hanged across the yard. And there's a table full of snacks and drinks. And finally a beautiful treehouse the boys did. The backyard looked so magical,I was in awe.

I stopped for a moment looking at the sibling's work of art.
"Its beautiful." I said while my jaw is on the ground.
"Not as beautiful as you darling." Five said putting his finger to my chin lifting my head and i looked at his dazzling green dreamy eyes. I blushed like crazy but before Five could see my red cheeks i hugged him tightly.

"Stop hiding your blush sweetheart you look more beautiful when you blush.". Five said hugging me tightly.
"You are really good at giving me compliments Fivey.". I said while kissing his cheek.
"Only for my sweetheart.". Five said kissing my lips.
"Hey,you 2 quit smooching around,the fireworks is about to start.".Klaus said in a teasing way.

We pulled away from the kiss and laughed at Klaus said.
"You are like a fireworks sweetheart.". Five said looking at me adoringly.
" Why is that Fivey?" I ask looking at his soft light brown hair.
"Cause you bring colors to my black and white world.".Five said while he kiss my cheek.
I blushed like a rose about what Five just said.
"We really need to see the fireworks now,before you give more complements at me." I said while i drag him to the treehouse that they build.

We entered the treehouse and i saw Christmas lights hanging across the treehouse and some cute pillows to sit on during the fireworks display.

It was about 7:58pm it is almost time for the fireworks display,we all sat at the treehouse with small pillows,Luther and Allison are snuggling to each other while looking at the window,Diego and (Eudora/Lila) are cuddling,Klaus and Dave are holding each other's hand,Me and Five are enjoying each other's presence,Ben and Jill are feeding each other with some cheetos,and Vanya is strocking (Leonard/Sissy)'s hair while looking at the window.

The fireworks display has started exactly at 8:00pm we saw a lot of dazzling golden firework floating in the sky continuously,a while later rainbow fireworks appeared in the sky everyone was in awe,while we are watching the fireworks Five is kissing my cheeks every once in a while.

While i was brushing his hair with my fingers Five slid his arm around my waist and he kissed my neck and lay down on my lap while i was playing with his soft light brown hair,I looked at the fireworks at the window while i noticed that Five isn't looking at the fireworks,he was looking at me adoringly.

He was looking at my lips and back to my eyes while sitting up. I looked at his eyes not focusing to the fireworks, everything around us is in stand still. Until i collided my lips to his,until a flash of a camera interrupted us it was Ben. Picturing the best moment. ever. Ben handed me the picture and looked at it was a timing shot where me and Five kissed while at the back a heart shaped fireworks explode at the sky.

After a while the fireworks display ended with a big golden fireworks twinkling at the sky for the last time. I slept at Five's lap comfortably. He didn't woke me up instead he carried me bridal style and spatial jumped to his room,and lay me down to his soft comfortable bed.

He cuddled and kissed me on the cheeks.(way of Five waking you up). I kissed his lips while i brush his soft hair with my dainty fingers. He wrapped his arm around my waist while he interlocks his hand to mine.
"Happy 4th of July my sweetheart.". Five said while kissing my forehead.
"This is the most happiest 4th of July i've ever experience." I said while looking at Five dazzling green dreamy eyes.
"Why is that princess?".Five asked me.
"Because you're here with me Fivey.". I said while i collided my lips to Five's
"It's great to hear that darling.". Five said while cuddling me,and after a while we fell asleep at each others presence.

For my Baby-lemon's

Happiest 4th of July everyone 🎆

Be a firework that shines through the dark sky at night.

Be who you are and be who you want yourself to be ,cause you know why?

Cause you are special,you're unique and mostly beautiful.

Please leave a vote if you love this imagine 🌼
-Christina Hargreeves ☂️☕-