Chapter 1

-3rd Person POV-

"Tanjiro...!" His mother called for him, "Come here, you're face is covered in soot..." She proceeds to wipe off the soot on Tanjiro's face. "You don't really have to go if you don't want to..." "Its fine mom, plus I want all the people in the village to be full during New Year! And I want to sell more charcoal..." "Arigatou Tanjiro..." "Onii-San! Can we please come with you today?" "I think it's best for you to stay at home" Tanjiro thought. 

-Time Skip-

Tanjiro was on his way after selling charcoal, he met old man Saburo on the way "Tanjiro! Are you going back to the mountain? It's dangerous, don't go." "Its fine Saburo-San I have a good nose!" "You can stay the night here and have dinner." "I'll be alright Saburo-San I have my axe with me, I'll just stay for dinner I guess..." Tanjiro went in and had dinner with old man Saburo. "Thank you for the meal......... Saburo-San I'll have to go now" "Take care on your way up Tanjiro!" "I will, thank you for worrying about me Saburo-San!" Tanjiro left the house and started to walk ,halfway through he met the smell of the metallic scent of blood. He hastily went to his house and saw a man strangling Nezuko, he had a white fedora hat and a suit that looks like his on his late twenties with an unnaturally pale skin, his pupils are vertical, like cat eyes, and colored plum red.

"O-Onii-Chan p-please run!" "I-I'm not leaving you behind!" Tanjiro took out his axe and tried attacking the man, he easily dodged it leaving Nezuko on her knees breathing for air. Tanjiro went for another attack which the man easily dodged again, he grabbed Tanjiro in the neck chocking him "Onii-Chan!" Nezuko called out.

"L-Leave my sister alone!" "What makes you think I would do that" "Just d-do..... Whatever you want with me..." Tanjiro hesitated "Whatever you said?" "..." "Well I guess it won't be that bad if you turned into a demon" "A-A demon...?" "Yes a demon" 

-Tanjiro POV-

"And by the way my name Muzan Kibutsuji just to let you know, now... be grateful I will give you a lot of my blood, but I do doubt you'll survive, but anyways here's my blood" He let's go of me and scratches my neck, the overwhelming pain shot through my body like I was burned alive, 'Is this it? Am I going to die...? Well it looks like it is.....h-he's gone...' I was starting to feel unconscious and drifted off to sleep.

-Few Hours Later-

-Nezuko POV-

I started to bury my families corpses at the side of our house, as I was picking my brother's body, he started to move trying to get off my grip, I lost my balance as I let go of him, he was growling at me like a wild animal would do as if it has found its prey, he attacked me with strength which I blocked it with the ax on the ground, he was getting stronger by the meantime pushing me to the ground. "Onii-Chan please fight it! Please come to your senses! I-I need my Onii-Chan back... E-Endure it!" I said sobbing  restraining my brother, "You can do it Onii-Chan! Please hang in there! Please!" Just in a matter of seconds, onii-Chan was... crying... we then heard footsteps coming at us with full speed, lunging an attack with a katana, almost barely evaded it, he had black hair with uneven lengths he had a mismatched haori overall he had a bored face.

-????? POV-

'Why did she protect him, he's a demon!'  "Why did you protect him?" "H-He is my brother, My older brother!"