Chapter 5

-Numbers when using a breathing style, to let u know:)

#1 - Ichi                                                        #6 - Roku

#2 - Ni                                                           #7 - Shichi

#3 - San                                                        #8 - Hachi

#4 - Shi                                                          #9 - Ku

#5 - Go                                                           #10 - Jū

Anddd, Nezuko uses Flower breathing:)

-3rd Person POV-

Nezuko ran into the forest, with all the others. They went deep into the forest where no one can see them. Nezuko placed down the  box and let Tanjiro out and shifts to his normal size. Soon they encountered a demon.

"Hey hey! You go over there, I eat this human!" Said demon #1 "Hell no! get outta here!" Said demon #2. The two demons looked at Nezuko and Tanjiro questioning them, "Why is a demon with a human?" Demon #2 questioned "It doesn't matter! I'll just kill both of them!" Said demon #1 "that's my prey!" Demon #2 said "Shut it!" Demon #1 said.

"We'll just decide it by whoever gets to them first!" Said demon #2 "Haven't tasted human flesh in a long time!!" Demon #1 said. Tanjiro and Nezuko readied a fighting sword stance while they are heading to the two.

'Hana no kokyū, Shi no kata: Beni Hanagoromo...'
 (Breath of Flower, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo)

'Mizu no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri...'
(Breath of Water, First Form: Water Surface Slash)

Nezuko cuts the neck of demon #1 and Tanjiro cuts the neck of demon #2, the demons was now disintegrating.

"The blade Rengoku-San gave us sliced their necks... They've completely disintegrated not even leaving bones behind..." Nezuko says. "May you rest in peace." Tanjiro said.

"Where is this scent coming from?! My nose feels like it's dying!" Nezuko complains holding her nose.

"UWAAAHH!" A boy screamed near them. "Why is there such a large type of mutant here?! I completely did not here about this!" The boy exclaimed.

There was a big glob with a lot of hands, and it was holding a dead girl in it's hand. 

The boy was running towards Tanjiro and Nezuko, the demon stretched it's hand reaching for the boys' leg "YAAAHHHHH!"

"Nezuko don't fear it." Tanjiro says in a calming voice.

'Mizu no kokyū, Ni no kata: Mizu Guruma' 
(Breath of Water, Second Style: Water Wheel)

Tanjiro saves the boy and went to Nezuko "Y-Your a demon?!" He says to Tanjiro "Don't worry I won't eat you..." Tanjiro says calmly.

-Sabito and Makomo Part (At the Butterfly Estate)-

"Sabito," Makomo says "Will Tanjiro and Nezuko be able to win against it?" "I don't know, but I do hope..." "Nezuko... Tanjiro... Don't die..." Makomo says quietly.