✦Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Iɴғᴏ✦

c: we officially have 69 followers thank you thank you *bow* *bow*

***

Name: Tsuyuri Kanao [栗花落 カナヲ]

Name Meaning: Kanao's surname contains the kanji for "chestnut" (栗 tsu), "flower, blossom" (花 yu) and "fall" (落 ri).

Age: 17

Likes: Shinobu, Kanae, all of Aoi Kanzaki's cooking, Ramune, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Aoi, Pillars, the three girls, others if not mentioned

Unidentified: Inosuke, Zenitsu

Dislikes: The one who killed Kanae, Muzan

Blade Color: Pink

Features: Kanao is a young girl with large, gentle eyes of a pink-lilac color that are framed by thick eyelashes. She has thin black hair, worn tied into a ponytail on the right side of her head and fastened by a pink and green butterfly ornament that once belonged to her adoptive sister, . She has a straight fringe and two loose, chin-length strands that curve downwards from above each of her ears.

Description: She is an indecisive and quiet girl due to the abuse she endured in her past before meeting the Kocho sisters. She became unable to make decisions by herself and repressed her emotions as a defense mechanism.

 She became unable to make decisions by herself and repressed her emotions as a defense mechanism

Name: Shinazugawa Genya [不死川 玄弥]

Name Meaning: Genya's surname contains the kanji for "immortality" (不死 shinazu) and "river" (川 gawa). His first name contains the kanji for "mysterious" (玄 gen) and "all the more, increasingly" (弥 ya).

Age: 17

Likes: Tanjiro, Watermelon, Nezuko, Sanemi, Pillars, Aoi, the three girls, Zenitsu, Inosuke, others

Dislikes: Demons (not Tanjiro and himself), Michael Kibutsuji, someone saying bad things about his brother

Weapon: Gun

Features: Genya was a short, young man with large, inward-slanting eyes. The space where his eyebrows would've been is constantly furrowed, which gave him a permanently angered appearance. His hair is styled into a buzz cut, with only a small clump of messy black hair left to grow on the top of his head. He also possessed a large, jagged scar that ran over his right cheekbone from his ear and to over his nose.

Description: Genya is initially a foul-mouthed and ill-tempered individual; a "lone wolf" who refused any help from others and did not show any interest in being polite or having any manners (NOT ANY MORE HAHA- cuz of Tanjiro)

Name: Kanzaki Aoi [神崎 アオイ]

Name Meaning: Aoi's name, Aoi (アオイ) can have different meanings depending on the kanji used. For example, her name can translate to 'hollyhock' (葵) or 'blue' (青い).

Age: 17

Likes: Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Pillars, Shinobu, Genya, the three girls, other colleagues 

Dislikes: Demons (Not Tanjiro nor Genya)

Features: Aoi has deep blue eyes that fade to a lighter blue at the bottom, along with white rectangular pupils, straight black hair with a parted fringe, and twin-tails. She wears two blue butterfly clips to keep her twin-tails in place.

Description: Aoi's personality is somewhat similar to that of the young , volatile and open. She often appears angry, generally displaying how she feels very clearly.

 She often appears angry, generally displaying how she feels very clearly

Names: Nakahara Sumi [中原 すみ], Terauchi Kiyo [寺内 きよ], Takada Naho [高田 なほ]

Name Meanings: Sumi's chosen name contains the characters for "middle" (中 naka) and "meadow" (原 hara). The name Kiyo is primarily a female name of Japanese origin that means Clean, Clear and 寺 meaning Buddhist temple./ 内 meaning inside, within, between, among, house, home. The meaning of Naho is "Vegetable and ear of grain" and Takada (written: 高田 lit. "high rice field")

Age: 1-5

Likes: Nezuko, Tanjiro, Aoi, Kanao, pillars, Genya, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Shinobu

Dislikes: None at the moment

Features: Sumi has light skin and a set of black, button-like eyes. She wears her hair in low twin tails fastened with blue butterfly clips. Naho is a light-skinned, young girl with button-like black eyes. Her hair is parted in the middle with two braided twin tails tied with green butterfly clips. Kiyo is a girl with light skin and a set of circular, black eyes. She has shoulder-length black hair with thin bangs framing her face, along with two pink butterfly clips on each side of her head.

Description: Like the other members of the trio, they are very bright cheery and helpful.