Chapter 20

-3rd Person POV-

'That was so tiring! Cannot believe Shinobu had 11 patients in a day.. (referring to Zenitsu, Inosuke, Genya, Kanao, Sanemi, Giyuu, Rengoku, Muichiro, Obanai, and Uzui)' Tanjiro subconsciously thought he bumped into the pillars as he as walking.

"Tanjiro?" The depressed-looking man says, Tanjiro tilted his head as a sign of confusion why they are all gathered "MmmM!" Tanjiro hums as he answers, they gave him a confused look.

Tanjiro squatted and decided to write on the dirt 'Are you going somewhere?' Tanjiro asked, they oh' d "We're going to the swordsman's village (idk man) apparently all the swordsman lives there." Mitsuri says, Tanjiro's eyes sparkled, Tanjiro told them to wait, he  disappeared and reappeared with his box in his hand 'How did he-' They thought unhinged.

Tanjiro raised his box showing that he wants to come, Giyuu smiled as he nodded as an agreement "Ara, It's very unusual to see Tomioka-san smile." She says "Shut up insect." He answers.

It was a short trip, although they should be aware and stealthy, they also might get lost when going there since it's very hidden.

(is demon slayer s2 out for you guys? edit: lol that's actually a dumb, its still coming out in maybe 1-3 months )

After a few turns and some dead ends they finally made it "Wahhh~! This was so confusing and tiring!" Mitsuri let out a big sigh "That's just how it is, these swordsman are very important to us and for our fellow demon slayers." The mist pillar says as he was staring at the clouds.

"Well it doesn't matter now! Where shall we go first?" Rengoku says in his usual loud voice "P-Please let us go to the hot springs!!!!" Mitsuri squealed in excitement, Tanjiro's box door shot open he's eyes sparkled in exhilaration.

Tanjiro ran off, before he could Giyuu grabbed his back kimono and haori "Someone's feral after he heard the hot springs" Uzui flamboyantly says "Ara ara" Shinobu chuckles.

Tanjiro was swinging demanding on wanting to get down, Giyuu's grip was too tight (My brain loading for a moment xd).

"Tanjiro calm down, we'll get there soon enough." Uzui says, it was enough words to help Tanjiro calm down. 

They began to walk until Tanjiro smell kelp riceballs, it was his favorite food (according to google-). Tanjiro started to move around more which made it unbearable to Giyuu "Tanjiro...?" Giyuu asked concernedly.

Tanjiro was drooling, he hadn't ate breakfast since earlier "T-Tanjiro-kun? D-daijobu....?" Mitsuri asked worriedly, Tanjiro turned around with a slit iris which shocked them "Oi oi!" Tanjiro got out of Giyuu's grip which surprised them "W-Why all of a sudden?! He was so cheery awhile ago!" Mitsuri spoke as she holds the handle of her katana.

Tanjiro started to attacked the nearest person/blacksmith.

Turns out he attacked the food, they all went quiet 'till Sanemi spoke "Seriously? That brat goes ham when he doesn't eat breakfast?" "This is why he is very healthy." Gyomei spoke "I'll pay for it.." The serpent pillar confidently says.

"Woahh~! Obanai-san seems very confident." Shinobu teases "Shut up!" Iguro walked to the stand and bows in apology "Gomenasai, I should pay for it.. How many did he eat?" The pillar asked "H-Hashira, Iguro-sama! Irasshaimase! (Welcome to my shop/store) Well I hate to admit it you...... h-he ate t-twenty riceballs..." The shopkeeper says, the other pillars walked near the 5'4 male and the still eating child "T-twenty.........?" Obanai stiffened.

"Ara ara, that was quite a lot." Shinobu mocks "I could only eat four!" The flame pillar exclaims "S-so how m-much is it?" He stammers.

Oɴɪɢɪʀɪ = ¥100

Oɴɪɢɪʀɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ sʜᴀ-ᴋᴇ = ¥200

Oɴɪɢɪʀɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴋᴏᴍʙᴜ = ¥150

Oɴɪɢɪʀɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴀʀᴀᴋᴏ = ¥190

Oɴɪɢɪʀɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴋᴀᴋᴀ = ¥120

Oɴɪɢɪʀɪ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜᴍᴇʙᴏsʜɪ = ¥140

(I did some mathematics and u guys better read this, it's immense pain)

"U-umm... ¥3970..." The keeper says, The number struck him like thunder "Ara ara, ahahaha." "That's quite the number!" Rengoku spoke "What a man~!" Mitsuri squeals.

"What a pity.. I shall pray for your money when I'm home.." The tall male says.

"Still confident?" Giyuu asks "Shut up loner." He answered.

Words: 669