Chapter 21

-she hawt🥵-

- I really need to get this book done its so close i might go ham, other books will be on hiatus for a while and the future chapter im also doing an exam-.

***

"Can we just leave already.." Obanai says as he was almost broke, he drags Tanjiro by his kimono, Tanjiro was on his last Onigiri, they were walking to the hot springs while the dragged boy was nomming on his last riceball.

'Wahhhh~ I'm so full! That was so good!! I wish to come here again~' Tanjiro joyfully thought.

.

.

.

'My butt hurts... fufufu- that was a rocky path.. that doesn't matter though! The one that matters is that I get to eat~'

They have finally arrived, the women's bath was on the other side.

"This is so pretty~! I wish to get change right away!" Mitsuri shouts in excitement.

A few minutes later they all have changed to their yukata "Shinazugawa's brother is here too! How unexpecting!" Rengoku exclaims.

They dipped their feet until they all sat uhh somewhere in the water y'know what I mean right? right-

"Haaah~ This is so refreshing!" Uzui says "Mm!" Rengoku hummed in response.

"It has been a while since we've been to the hot springs." Gyomei says "It really is!" Uzui responds "Tanjiro..?" Giyuu says, Tanjiro looks at him with confusion, Giyuu's eyes trailed down to his chest, his face heated up as he looks the other way.

After a whole silent awkward hour they went down the hill and went into the place they were staying a bit.

They were kind of disappointed at Tanjiro, who didn't show the rest of his body, he was very quick to change, Mitsuri and Shinobu were the witnesses 'Dirty minded a-holes-' They both thought.

They had prepared the food for the guests before they arrived.

"Itadakimasu."

"The food here is so flamboyantly delicious! I'm not saying our meal there isn't good." The flamboyant man exclaims.

"Mm! I agree with Tengen-san!" Rengoku says.

"I still prefer the girls' (Aoi, Kiyo, Sumi, and Naho-chan) cook, but this is also alright." Shinobu smiles as she noms on her food.

-Next Morning-

They were all gathered outside the house talking things out "I would prefer training with Tanjiro-kun." Muichiro says, suddenly the hashiras all agreed as Tanjiro was mentioned.

"So training it is.." Sanemi says as he was calmer than usual, ever since the hot springs event.

They went through a forest and saw a boy who was (maybe) wandering.

"Hey." Muichiro called for the kid.

"Y-yes?" He answered.

"Give me the key." 

"W-what key...."

"You know what it is, don't fool me,"

"I- I'm not handing this key to anyone! Not even torture. 'It' is gonna break very soon!!" The boy said.

"Have you ever been under torture? Not even adults can endure it, so it's impossible for a kid like you. It seems like you're just a dumb brat who doesn't know his place." Mui says.

Tanjiro gave off an indescribable heavy aura, they all shivered, the two stopped talking and now the kid is afraid. Tanjiro's aura subsided as he got close to the kid.

The small boy flinched as he reached him. Tanjiro took off his muzzle.

"Please calm down, I promise to fix 'it' after we use it." Tanjiro says in the most calming aspect of him he could have.

'It's so calming, It makes me wanna give him the key... he looks like a person you could trust the most...' The young male thought, he hands him the key as he smiles under the mask.

Tanjiro bows and gave the kid a head pat.

They headed to where it was. Tanjiro noticed Muichiro's sad scent, he decided he would hold his hand to cheer up.

Muichiro flinched at the sudden touch, he looks at Tanjiro who was smiling, he blushed making it unnoticeable. While the people in the back has a killer intent.

'THIS BRAT- WAS IT HIS PLAN? I WANNA KILL YOUUUUU! But Tanjiro will be sad.. HOW INFURIATING.' They madly thought.

They have arrived they saw a almost-broken doll sitting cross-legged, a shaft was behind it.

Tanjiro walked in front of the doll, he checked the damages inside-out.

He got to work, he firstly grabs some materials and-

***

After a minutes of hard work, he didn't work hard he's too flawless.

"Kamado my boy, what are you doing?" The yellow-haired male asked "Just watch.." Tanjiro answered while he secretly grins.

Tanjiro made a big wound in his arm, blood gushes out like a fountain "K- Kamado-kun?!" Shinobu worriedly spoke.

Tanjiro poured his blood over the fixed mechanical doll.

'Kekkijutsu: Taigen'
(Blood Demon Arts: Personification)

The poured blood began to spread all over the mechanical marionette, the blood shined a bright light blinding the pillars (except Gyomei) and Genya coz we can't forget him.

"Khh! W- What the hell is happening?!" Obanai shouted.

The bright light soon subsided.

"Tanjiro...?" Gyomei called for him.