Chapter 11

-Cred: Fillxy-

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Where is Makomo?" Tanjiro asks "Uhm... To be exact I actually don't know, she told me she'll come back.." Sabito says floating on top of Tanjiro.

Sabito felt a lot of eyes looking at him, he looked at his front and saw all the people in the room staring at him and Tanjiro.

"Umm... Tanjiro..." "Mm?" "People are staring at us... And Tomioka seems devastated..." Sabito exclaims.

Tanjiro calmly smiled at Giyuu, Sabito went to Giyuu and greets him "Domo Tomioka!" "Sabito... How are y-" "Uhm... Maybe Tanjiro may have used a blood demon art..." Sabito says "Oh..."

Giyuu rested his head on his shoulder and gave a bit of tears "Ara... This is my first time seeing Tomioka-San cry..." Shinobu said.

"Now now... C'mon..." Sabito says and chuckles "Where's Makomo...?" Giyuu asks "I honestly don't know... We'll find her later..."

Tanjiro walked up to them at grew at the same of their height, he gave them both head pats and smiled.

'That's a very very nice angel... A hot one too...' They all thought.

"Hai! Mina-San~! You all have to leave the room now~ Because you have to!" Shinobu says pushing all the pillars out the room and Sabito as well "Tomioka, I'll be heading out a bit, okay?" Sabito says "Okay..." giyuu replies as Sabito left invisible.

Meanwhile with Inosuke... He had come back from the bathroom and was going back to the room, he noticed all the hashiras (except Shinobu) was outside the room.

Inosuke opened the door and walked in, before he walks he closes the door he looks back and slammed the door in front of their faces.

Sanemi was about to shout but thankfully Gyomei pulled him and took him away covering his mouth, Sanemi in the other hand was struggling and gives off muffling voices.

Gyomei removed his hand but still held him "Come here you brat!" Sanemi yelled, and soon they were out of the butterfly estate.

-At the room-

"Hai~ Please have your rest now~" Shinobu says "Aoi will call you for dinner, sayonara~" Shinobu says leaving.

Tanjiro looked at the three and smiled at them.

'Kekkijutsu: Kurimuzonhīringu no Honō'
(Blood Demon Art: Flames of Crimson Healing)

(going to be explaining all Tanjiro's blood demon arts after this chap)

"N-Nii-Chan? Why are there flames...?" Nezuko asks "U-Uhm! I'm growing! My limbs are growing!! It's growing back!" Zenitsu yells "Wahh~! I feel refreshed! It's like my energy has been fully restored!" Nezuko exclaims.

Zenitsu keeps yelling that his limbs are growing in front of him.

.

.

.

.

The pillar ran to the room where the four and yelled "WHAT HAPPENED?!" All the pillars yelled and looked at them, they happen to stare at few good minutes.

"Umm... Hi?" Nezuko says breaking the silence "Are you guys alright?" Mitsuri asks worriedly "We are f-" Nezuko was about to speak but interrupted by Zenitsu "WE ARE PERFECTLY PERFECTLY FINE!" Zenitsu yells.

The pillars waked in and took a glimpse of them.

"You guys seem to be just-" Shinobu stopped as soon as she saw Zenitsu "How did you grew your limbs back?" Shinobu asks "Tanjiro's blood demon art?" Zenitsu replies "Blood demon arts..." "Un.."

"We'll be taking your brother for a moment..." Shinobu says as she takes Tanjiro out of the room with the pillars.

-Outside the room-

"Shall we take him to the test room" Shinobu asks "Mm" All the pillars nodded.

They walked through the halls and eventually found the test room.

The pillars sat down in a line and looked at Tanjiro.

"So Kamado-Kun, could you show us your blood arts?" Shinobu exclaims and Tanjiro nodded.

Tanjiro lifts up his arm and made a big scratch, a lot of blood spilled on top of the tatami flooring, the pillars got shocked a bit of what the boy did.

"Kekkijutsu: Jiko Iyashi"
(Blood Demon Art: Self Healing)

Tanjiro's arm quickly healed.

-Umm okay.. Let's stop here for a second cuz I'll clarify all Tanjiro's blood arts onto the next part ig it'll be part chapter:D I'll be doing it quick if I have time.. But anyways i'll have to quickly do this >:D I'm always awake at 3am *sometimes* but ok bai 0-0 sorry its short-

Words: 669