Chapter 5.5

-Back at the Mountain-

"Nezuko have you cleared the demons surrounding us?" "Confident about it!"

"Hey." "Y-Yes?" "We'll have to part here, make sure to not die, if you do I'll find you and eat your remaining's" Tanjiro smiles at him. "H-Hai! Sayonara!" The boy says as he left.

"Nezuko let's go" "Hai!" She says cheerfully.

Tanjiro ran through the forest and saw a boy with a yellow haori with dorito shapes in it, he also had yellow hair with uneven ends.

"Wahhh! Please help me!! I don't wanna die yet! And I'm still not married!!!" He says clinging onto Tanjiro like a koala, The boy looked up as Tanjiro was looking at him.

"A-a-a-a... D-D-Demon!! Please don't kill me!! I beg of you!" He says now clinging into Nezuko.

"Onii-Chan, should we kill the demons first who is chasing him?" Nezuko says "O-Onii-Chan...?" Asked the boy.

"He's my older brother" Nezuko smiles at the boy. Tanjiro has already killed the two demons with the Fourth Form: Striking Tide.

"A demon who kills other d-demons?" "Bingo!" Nezuko chuckles. "What's your name?" "Agatsuma Zenitsu..." "Kamado Nezuko, that's my older brother Tanjiro" "Ano... It's very nice to meet you..." "Likewise!" 

"Nezuko we have to go" "Coming!" 

"U-Umm..." "?" "C-Can I please come with you!" "Sure!" Nezuko says.

The three ran into the forest and found lots of demon devouring the dead demon slayers.

"You two go ahead I'll finish this off..." Tanjiro says

'Mizu no kokyū, San no kata: Ryūryū Mai...'
(Breath of Water, Third Form: Flowing Dance)

"S-Sugoi... Is your brother that strong?" Zenitsu says shocked. "I-I guess so? I'm not entirely sure..." Nezuko says.

-7 Days Later, Morning-

"Welcome back." Says the black-haired twin "Congratulations being safe and sound is better than anything else." Said the white-haired twin.

'There are There are 5 people left including Onii-Chan... There were 20 or so people before... That guy is here too! Good thing he survived... A couple of scratches and bruises...' Nezuko thought.

'That was so horrible!! I thought I was going to die! I wanna stay with Tanjiro and Nezuko-Chan...' Zenitsu says as he tensed up.

"Eh? Now what do I do? What about the blade?" Said the guy who has a scar on his right face.

"You must first pay the cost for the uniform. Then you must get your body measured and have your rank engraved." Said the white-haired twin "There are ten ranks in total, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. You are now at lowest 10th level." Said the black-haired twin.

"What about the blade?" Said the boy with the scar. "Today, you will each choose a chunk of Tamahagane alloy. Your blade will be completed within 10 to 15 days. Also, from now on, Kasugaigarasu will be following you all." Said the white-haired twin.

The crows each landed on their shoulder or arm except for Zenitsu "Eh? A crow? Isn't this... Isn't this a sparrow?" Zenitsu says as the bird is chirping.