Chapter 8

"SOUTH SOUTH-EAST, SOUTH SOUTH-EAST, THE NEXT LOCATION IS SOUTH SOUTH-EAST!!" The crow said repeating all over again.

"OK I get you damn crow, just stop repeating yourself over and over again, it's honestly annoying, so please stop talking..." Nezuko says annoyed.

"CAWW!!" 

"PLEASE!" A boy said screaming, Nezuko and the crow flinched at the scream. Nezuko looked at the boy, he immediately noticed the boy, it was Zenitsu.

"I beg you! I beg you! Please marry me~!" Zenitsu says, Nezuko stood there shook.

"I don't know when I'll die! So please marry me!! I beg of-------" He says while clinging onto the girl, Zenitsu was cut down by Nezuko, Nezuko pulled him by grabbing his collar. "Chirp, Chirp Chirp..." The sparrow chirps as he was most likely thanking her.

"Agatsuma Zenitsu what are you doing in the middle of the road! Can't you see this lady doesn't want this!! Your bothering your little friend here!" "Ah! The demon slayer uniform... Your... Nezuko right? Yeahhh!" "Stay here young man! I'll go talk to her." Nezuko says.

"Alright young lady, you should hurry and go back.." Nezuko says "Thank you very much sir...!" The young one replied.

"H-Hey-----! She still needs to marry meee! I know she likes meee!!" Zenitsu yells, the young lady walked up to him and slapped him "Shame on you!" The young lady says, she keeps slapping Zenitsu "Wah! Please calm down!!" Nezuko says pulling her away from Zenitsu "uWahh~!" He says sobbing "When did I ever like you?!! I never said that!! I only talked to you because I thought you were sick! I just saw you squatting on the side of the road!!" The young lady says.

"Doesn't that mean you talked to me because your worried about me because you like me?!" Zenitsu says explaining "Your just blabbering nonsense! I have a fiance already! I can see that you are energetic already, so you should be fine! Let's never see each other again!!" The young lady says walking away angrily.

"W-Wait Wait!" Zenitsu yells and sobs "Why did you have to come and mess with--" Zenitsu looks at Nezuko "What kind of an expression is that?! Don't look at me with those eyes of yours------! Don't look at me like you would use to look at some other sort of creature!! It's all your fault! It's all your fault I didn't get married!!" Nezuko looked at him with the same face but better.

"SAY SOMETHING!! I'm about to die! I'll definitely die in the next job! I'm super weak, I don't think I'm exaggerating!! You need to protect me before I finally got married!!" Zenitsu says with tears in his eyes.

"Seriously? This is not the time for wanting to be married! Get your ass up together!!" Nezuko says. Tanjiro was annoyed so he scratches his box.

"W-Who's in the box?" Zenitsu asks, Tanjiro opens the box and gets out "W-Wait Onii-Chan you might get............. burned...?" Nezuko says. 

Nezuko and Zenitsu just looked at Tanjiro "Oh... As I recall he's a demon right...?" Zenitsu says "Y-Yeah... Onii-Chan why didn't you tell me you're immune to the sun?" Nezuko exclaims.

Tanjiro frowns and looked at Nezuko "MmMmm Mm MmMmm..." "Here I'll take your muzzle off..." Nezuko removes Tanjiro's muzzle and procedes to talk "Rengoku-San and Tomioka-San knows about this" "Oh... Even though you can walk in the sun, you still need to go inside the box just to be safe from the so called uppermoons!" Nezuko placed back his muzzle. Nezuko placed the box down and let Tanjiro in.

"CAWW!! HURRY YOUR BUTTS UP NEZUKO, ZENITSU, START RUNNING!! THE TWO OF YOU WILL MOVE FROWARD ON YOUR NEXT LOCATION!!" The crow says "How did the crow talk?!!"