Chapter 37

:v

***

-At the Ubuyashiki Estate-

"Muzan is at the North, and he has revived..." The older brother says "The first team is about to arrive! The second team is right behind them!" The left sister informs.

(I have literally no idea which one is which- i'm so bad at guessing-v-)

"MATTE! DON'T GO ON, STOP THEM! DON'T SEND THEM WHERE MUZAN IS! STANDBY UNTIL TANJIRO OR THE PILLARS ARRIVE!" Kiriya yelled.

-At the North-

Muzan was in a cocoon as he was transforming, demon slayers have arrived and is mostly surrounding the area.

"THIS IS IT! WE'VE FOUND IT!" "IT'S MUZAN!" "OUR SWORDS CAN'T REACH!" "CALM DOWN!" "I SAW SOMEONE RAN UP THERE!" "FIRST LET'S CUT OFF ALL THE LEGS EXTENDING IN EVERY DIRECTION!" "WAIT! HOLD ON A MINUTE! WE GOT AN ORDER TO STANDBY!" "THIS ISN'T THE SITUATION TO BE WAITING! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN BEFORE THE PILLARS ARRIVE." <- guy.

Muzan jumped high in the air and counted the demon slayers in the surrounding area.

Muzan went for the guy who yelled.

"Ah... I'm gonna die..." 

Tanjiro blocked him with his blade "Tch. Kamado Tanjiro.." The white-haired male says.

"Hello Muzan, we meet again, that's a cool form you know." Tanjiro says as he applied force and made him back off "You're in the way." Muzan says as he goes for another demon hunter, Tanjiro then blocked it again which made Muzan pissed. He stood at the top of the cocoon while Tanjiro's standing near the hunter.

"Not a single demon has been of use to me, but I will eliminate all the demon hunters tonight. From here on I will massacre you all." He says with an intimidating aura, they all shivered that they forgot how to breathe except for Tanjiro.

Tanjiro has gotten furious and Muzan has noticed "You're all seriously persistent and it bore's me, it sickens me from the bottom of my heart. Whenever you open your mouth, you only remember that one dumb notion about avenging your parents, siblings, or kids. You've all survived that should be enough for you. So your family go slaughtered, what's the problem here? Think of yourself as lucky, and go back to the way before." Muzan cold-heartedly says to Tanjiro "What are you saying?" The burgundy haired boy asked.

"Look at it this way. Being killed by me is the same as encountering a great calamity. You don't need to think so hard. Rains, winds, volcano eruption, earthquakes. Nobody tries to swear and avenge on a natural disaster, no matter how many lives it takes. You can't bring back the dead Kamado Tanjiro. Why no just stop fussing over the issue all this time? And live quietly to earn your daily wages. Most humans live that life. Why can't you all do that? There's only one reason. The demon slayers are assembly of deviants, and i'm tired of dealing with deviants. I'm the one who really wants to end all this." He says.

Tanjiro snapped as his eyes went dull "Muzan, you are a being that should not be ceased to exist."

Tanjiro's mark grew as it was over the bridge of his nose, and another one at the bottom-left of his face, his pupils became slit like a cat's eye, as his canines got sharper as well as his nails.

"T-Tanjiro?" Giyuu got worried Tanjiro was quiet 'Standing in front of him like this, with such cold feelings... my hatred is boiling up deep within my body. For the first time... Kibutsuji... Muzan..... he can be killed by killing 7 of his hearts or letting him into the sun. While we wait for everyone to arrive as directed and find a way to attack until the sun comes up. I'll need Yushiro-san's talisman to send everyone the information slyly.'

Muzan swings his tentacle around which they were able to dodge.

***

After a while, Uppermoon 4, Nakime has been defeated, the fortress begins to rise as it reaches the surface, making a huge mess.

"We're outside..." Giyuu says as he helps Tanjiro get up after that crash "We brought Muzan to the surface... but the place is... the city!" The raven-haired male says as he looks around.

-With Kiriya and the two sisters-

"He's significantly afar from the expected destination!" Kanata says 'It was a showdown between Yushiro-san and Muzan.... the fact he has been brought into the surface is nothing shirt of amazing...' Kiriya thought "HOW LONG 'TILL THE SUNRISE?" The male asked as he looked at Kuina "T-There's still... an hour and a half left..." She stammers as she looks at the clock she was holding.

-With Ubuyashiki and Tamayo-

"An hour and a half!? T-That's still so much time...!" Tamayo says as was worried "Don't worry... I trust that my children will survive... I shall pray of those who died in this battle after our securing victory." Ubuyashiki says very calmly.

-With Tanjiro and the others-

"THERE'S STILL AN HOUR AND A HALF UNTIL SUNRISE!" The crow informed the slayers.

'Where's everyone?' Tanjiro looks around, he then saw figures.

"Onii-chan!" Nezuko waved her hand as she comes closer to him, then comes Zenitsu, Inosuke, Murata, and Kanao. A few minutes later the rest of the demon slayer corps joined.

(This scene- I was lazy I can't think of the right words-)

-Time Skip-

After they defeated the demon king they first tend to those who are injured after celebrating.

"I- I can't believe this is done..." Zenitsu says as he was panting while getting treated by the Kakushi who has arrived.

After they all have been treated, something was truly unexpected.

"Tanjiro-sama..."