Chapter 29

-Okay uh- by the end of my school year I hope to finish this story fufufufu-(;'д`)It really is near the end>︿<actually there's one last training:))) so that's it(/≧▽≦)/

***

-Tanjiro POV-

'I think Giyuu-sans' was over here.. I'm actually the first one to pass Himejima-san's test.. oh well ganbare min'na~! Ohh~ I have some left over ohagi! I might share it with Giyuu-san.'

I heard noises as I walk down the pathway, I saw Giyuu-san and Shinazugawa-san sparring "Oh I didn't know Shinazugawa-san is here too! Then I'll give him one also." I quietly spoke to myself.

I hid behind the fence and watched them 'They are both fast and flexible, fast enough that my visible eye can see---------- they're about to hit each other's vital points.. I should stop them.'

I quickly interfered with their spar and stopped them with my palm that was directly aligned into their stomach.

"Tanjiro?" They questioned "You guys were about to hit each others vital points without knowing.." I said "Oh I see.." The raven-haired male spoke, they then softened their position and stood straight.

"Shinazugawa-san..?" I called "What?" He replied "You like ohagi right, Shinazugawa-san?" I said as I smile "What's wrong with that." He asks "When I was training at your place, I smelled the fragrance of of mochi flour the whole time, every time I came back I smelled matcha and ohagi, so I figured.." I smiled as I pick up his scent "Shinazugawa... You like ohagi..?" Giyuu asked as he was absent-minded "OHAGI'S DELICIOUS, DO YOU LIKE CRUSHED OR COURSE RED BEANS? I LOVE MY GRANDMA'S OHAGI AND-- TCH NEVERMIND." He stormed off somewhere.

"Shinazugawa is such a tsundere.." The non-depressed-looking male says "I HEARD YOU DUMBASS!" He yelled he wasn't that far.

-3rd Person POV-

"I couldn't have a good time with him.. but I am glad that I found out what he likes!" The burgundy-haired boy exclaimed "Oh.. Next time I'll sneak some ohagi in a bag! and give it to Shinazugawa-san when I see him." He says as he was thinking about "Oh! That's a great idea!" "I think we can get a long for sure.." "I'll do that too!"

(Narrator: That is absolutely not a good idea, it'll cause a huge fight-)

(It's already nighttime btw-)

-Sanemi POV-

'Tch, what's wrong with those guys.. They're so messed up in their heads..' I walked down a long stairway as I thought about Tanjiro, I then heard a rustle noise in the bushes. I swiftly grabbed what was making the noise.

"What the fuck is this?! This is shitty disgusting." I said, it was an eye it had 'four' engraved on it ' I should take it to Oyakata-sama' I thought.

-Tanjiro POV-

(sorry the sudden switch pov's)

I was spending time with Giyuu-san happily 'til I felt an unwanted presence which made my blood boil. 

"Tanjiro? Are you okay..?" Giyuu-san worriedly asked, I panted "He's here.." I muttered "Who..?" He asked "Kibutsuji.. Muzan..."

Giyuu went wide eyes as I said that "W-We should inform the others!" Giyuu panicked "Inform Shinazugawa-san! I'll inform the others!" We then seperated, he went to Sanemi as I went to the pillars and the demon slayers.

-3rd Person POV-

(oof-)

Tanjiro went to the Ubuyashiki residence, he saw Muzan standing in front of Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

'Kekkijutsu: Mirāju'

Tanjiro created an illusion where Kagaya was getting up.

While Muzan was in a genjutsu- I mean illusion Tanjiro went to Kagaya.

"Oyakata-sama! Are you alright?! Did he hurt you..!? Umm.. uhmm..." He said as he was freaked out "Tanjiro, calm down.." He says, Tanjiro had an idea which requires his coordination. 

"Oyakata-sama.. I have something in mind and... I hope you can coordinate with me..." He says as he was hesitating "Anything, you require.." He politely says.

"Amane-san do you have a cup or a small plate..?" He asked, she then nodded and gave him an empty cup, Tanjiro made a small wound which was enough to pour a small amount of blood, the female was confused "Oyakata-sama please drink this.. rest-assured I- I know what I am doing.. The pillars will be sad if they lost you.." He says.

Kagaya slowly sat up with the assistance of her wife, he then drank Tanjiro's blood. 

As he drank it Muzan's blood that was like a curse, vanished in his body and was no longer blind in his left(right??) eye, he became demon in return.

"Tanjiro.. You didn't have to do that.." He says "iie, Oyakata-sama, I can't risk losing a person here or umm a de... mon... since I have gotten attached to everyone.. so that's why I want to protect everyone here..." He says "Arigatou Tanjiro, your such a kind boy.." He says as he was thankful "Tamayo-san and Yushiro-san will get here in a few minutes.." He says and Kagaya nodded.

It was time to get serious, that was a short moment- I wish I extended it but Muzan would be lonely because no one is talking to him except his illusion.

"Release!" He shouted.

Muzan realized and though about what happened 'What is this blood art..?!' 

"Muzan.." Tanjiro says as he resisted not to lash off.

"Oh.. Kamado Tanjiro fancy meeting you here along with Ubuyashiki Kagaya." He says as he smiles showing his canines.

"What do you want Muzan? What are you doing here!?" Tanjiro yelled as he was furious "Don't be mad.. Tanjiro-kun." He says "I'm not mad just disappointed..." The burgundy-haired boy says.

" The burgundy-haired boy says

(True-)

"That's a lie.. don't say that., you're clearly mad-" The pop star says.

anyways-

"Answer my question MJ!" Tanjiro shouts "MJ? Who the fuck is MJ?" "Uh.. I mean Kibutsuji Muzan! What are you after?" He seriously asked.

The pillars have arrived and so as the demon hunters.

"I want you."

-Yeee I finished a chapter 💥