Chapter 24

-Cred: nessuki

This is just a filler chapter- so if you wanna read it then ok-

***

"Nii-chan! Where were you?! I was so worried you got attacked!!!!" Nezuko worriedly says "Mm.." He hums "That doesn't matter though! You're back!" Nezuko gave Tanjiro a tight hug, Tanjiro who wasn't worried for Zenitsu instead was worried about the room they have damaged.

"Nii-chan don't worry about the room, it's going to be dai-jo-bu!!" Nezuko syllable-y said, Tanjiro sighed in his thought, they then parted their hug.

 Zenitsu saw Tanjiro in the distance and called him "T-T-Tanjiro!" Zenitsu hugged him and Tanjiro hugs back, a few seconds later, Inosuke then joined the hug making them fall to the floor.

Zenitsu and Inosuke blushed as soon as they saw his bare neck, they hesitated but most of all they were lured in with their stored in and craved lust.

Tanjiro hummed and gave a confused look which snapped them back to reality.

"A- ah... gomen.." Zenitsu apologized as Inosuke got off of them "Gokiburi no ani ni nanishiteruno? [What the fuck are you doing to my older brother you cockroaches?]" Nezuko says in mad tone.

"I know it's a big taboo to draw swords against each other and the Corps rules but it's just this one time, eh? I'm ready to break that at any time." She says as she gives the two a glare "You better run, I'll give you a head start, how 'bout that?" 

Zenitsu grabbed Inosuke's- 

(That, um idk what that is if u know pls tell me:D-)

"MATTE MONITSU! LET'S FIGHT ZENUKO!" Inosuke yelled as he swing his swords "DAME DAME DAME DAME DAME DAME DAME DAME DAME!!! YAHHHHHHHH!!" Zenitsu screams in a high pitch-tone.

The kakushi's have arrived at the Butterfly Mansion, they showed up with with terrified faces "W- what the hell happened in 'ere?! It's like swizz cheese!" A kakushi says "Moshi moshi~!" Shinobu, who popped out of nowhere made an appearance "K- KOCHO-SAMA?! O-OHAYOU GOZAIMASU! WE'LL FIX THIS UP RIGHT AWAY!" The two kakushi spoke synchronously.

A few more kakushi's came inside who came to clean and fix the whole estate.

-A few hours later-

After a few fixing here and there, the entire estate was now clean and tidy, the kakushi's had already left since it was already dawn.

"It's so clean.." Aoi says who scoured the entire estate with the girls. 

"We can finally rest in silence, huh." She says as the three girls nodded in agreement.

The 4 went to their own respective rooms and finished their own routines and then slept afterwards.

-With the three-

"The kakushi's are hard working.." Zenitsu says "Indeed." Nezuko adds, and they slept.

-it's short but 👍