Chapter 13

-CRED: deryaeditz

-do you guys like pineapple on pizza? 

Btw I respect ur opinions no matter what no ones gon argue

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Where are we going?" Nezuko asks "We re going to Asakusa Tokyo Prefecture!" Rengoku exclaims "Why are all the pillars all coming with us?" Zenitsu asks "They say that there are sightings of a demon hiding there.." Rengoku says serious, Tanjiro let's out an aura that should not be messed with, everyone shivered at the intent.

"Ahahaha... Nii-Chan calm down, we'll kill him......" Nezuko says, Tanjiro calms down, he stabs the box with his nail which kind of shook the pillars behind.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Finally we have arrived at Asakusa, after that long walk, my legs are in PAIN!" Zenitsu screams "Quit your whining Monitsu!" Inosuke complains.

Tanjiro scratches his box telling Nezuko something "Ah... I see, don't worry Nii-Chan------ Sorry my brother doesn't like crowded places, could we by any chance go to a much quieter place?" Nezuko exclaims "Ara Kamado-Kun doesn't like crowded places.." Shinobu chuckles "Sure Kamado-Chan! Let's go!" Rengoku says smiling.

.

.

.

.

They have sat on a bench, Tanjiro's box on the ground, some eating soba near the stand.

Tanjiro kicked the box open which shook everyone, Tanjiro got out and grew to his size, he was growling lowly and angrily. A man was walking towards them in the distance, Tanjiro's snarl got louder by the second the man was walking near. Tanjiro's veins bulged out of his forehead as veins popped out of his hands.

The man stood there, eyes covered by the fedora hat, the pillars scanned the man in a suit wearing his white fedora hat.

The pillars queried the boy snarling at the man.

Tanjiro backed up and grabbed his katana and unsheathes it from Nezuko's waist. The man walks and looks at the boy in a small distance.

"So you are alive and well..." The man says, Tanjiro kept quiet and glared "Tanjiro-Kun, do you perhaps know this man?" Mitsuri asks "Yes... I do, he is an old great friend of mine.." "Ara Kamado-Kun, mind telling us his name?" Shinobu says "His name is............. Kibutsuji Muzan" Tanjiro exclaims "Kamado... Tanjiro.." Muzan says slowly.

The pillars were shocked at the two words the young boy says, Nezuko on the other hand prepared for the worst.

Everyone was about to unsheathe their swords till Muzan made his first move aiming for Zenitsu.

Zenitsu feared that it might just be  his death and was shaking tensely, Tanjiro cuts of his arm quickly before it reaches Zenitsu, Muzan fall back re-growing his arm.

Everyone even Muzan was appalled of how quick the boy is, just like the man himself Yoriichi Tsugikuni who Muzan feared.

"Who told you to go kill my ally?" Tanjiro says, Muzan snarls quietly "Why are you here Kibutsuji Muzan..?" Uzui asks "That is none of your concern.." Muzan snarled "Why are you here?" Tanjiro asks "I noticed your sister's presence.. And some other... Presence" He says.

' *Le gasp* This old man just did not >:c I am offended!' Uzui thought. 

"What are you going to do here?" Nezuko asks "I just want to come and pass by and say hello... I will be taking your brother, he might be the next demon king." "The next Demon king?! Seriously?!" Zenitsu shouts "Your brother is perfect to be the new demon king." He exclaims "Uh, thanks..." Tanjiro says "I wish there was something between us.." Muzan says as he smirks, while in the background are pillars fuming with jealousy "Me too!" Tanjiro exclaims and smiles, everybody was discouraged at the boy "Oh really? Like what~?" "A wall." Tanjiro says sternly, everyone was once again shocked.

'No Mitsuri! You can't laugh! hee hee, Pft!' Mitsuri thought, she made a small sound of laughter, all looked at Mitsuri as she covered her face in embarrassment.

'I'm sick of this.' Muzan thought.

-Sorry abt the long wait if u are waiting- SO school is almost near (for me) I don't know what class am I it's always troubling very agreeable, so when my schooling starts I have a schedule on when to update the story, if I have a stack of homeworks well gl to me cuz I will finish it in 1 or 2 days SO that means I can't update BUT if I have time then I can update hooray #sadge and I also have other plans BUT the story must continue!-

Words: 746