Chapter 30

-yay we celebrate chap 30❗❗ 

-Anyone holy?

***

"Hey fuckin' old man! You better stay away from Tanjiro! Or I'll slaughter your damn shitty ass!!" Sanemi yelled as he held the handle of his katana.

"You demon hunters should stay out of my way! I just need his flesh and I'll be able to conquer the sun!" He angrily says "Then... If you slayers want to kill me, then try to." He challengingly says.

The sound of a biwa was struck as Muzan vanished out of thin air.

"That coward.." Tanjiro muttered "Oyakata-sama!" Rengoku shouted who was concerned of their master, they're gazes went to Kagaya and Tanjiro which made their faces show signs of dismay and obscure.

Tanjiro noticed he fronted them and bowed which his head touch the rocky ground "I'm sorry for acting without conscience, I just didn't want that bastard Muzan kill your master, I couldn't just stand there and watch..!" He says as he was saying it at the bottom of his heart.

Sanemi stepped forward which shocked them, Sanemi squatted and gave Tanjiro a head pat as he also caress his face "Tanjiro," He called, out of nowhere he hits Tanjiro with the bottom of his fist "Ow.." He yelped "YOU TURNED OYAKATA-SAMA INTO A DEMON? YOU GOT SOME NERVES YOU PUNK." He growled not in hatred but happiness 'Shinazugawa/san is still Shinazugawa/san...' They all thought. "Anyways stand up we'll celebrate that later, we have to kill a wandering hoe." The scarred male says as he grips his katana handle firmly.

"Right! I'll lead the way! Oh! I have a mental note..!" He reminds "What is it Kamado-kun?" Shinobu asked, he sighed and looked at them "Make sure not to die! Or else I'll cut all of you smithereens!" They quivered at Tanjiro's words it had a killer intent wanting to be used, he then made a soft smile.

'Such a soft smile... but a terrifying being~! Y-Yes sir we promise not to die ┗( T﹏T )┛' They thought.

"Nii-chan!" Her sister called out "Hm..?" He turned around "It really is happening, eh?" She says as he nods "We all have been waiting for this.."

"Tanjiro-san!" A being called at the distance, he looked back "Ah! Tamayo-san you're here a long with Yushiro-san." He says "Yes.. I have brought a whole bag of antidotes.." The lady says "Arigatou Tamayo-san!" Tanjiro hugged her as she hugged back "OIIIII! Bahck offh, shtay ahwayh fhrom Tamayo-shama!" Yushiro grits his teeth as veins became visible "Yushiro!" She called for him to calm down.

-Before the Third Trial, Midnight-

A crow fled to Tamayo's window "Good evening Tamayo-san, it's dangerous to leave your window open at night, but the moon looks very beautiful today. Very nice to meet you, I am Ubuyashiki Kagaya's messenger crow. You are rather good at hiding, it took me a while to find this place." The crow said "How did you find this place...?" She asked "People's connections, I looked up the old owner of this house that you bought. Then during the afternoon I kept watch over Yushiro-kun. I may have had a special training but i'm just a crow. Nobody's going to be that vigilant of me. I don't plan on causing you any harm, so don't be alarmed." 

"Why are you here..?" She says worriedly "Hm. I sense a lot of distrust, but that is understandable, I suppose it's hard to gain your trust like Tanjiro did." The crow continued.

'Tanjiro..? What in the world are they doing.. Ubuyashiki are you trying to deceive me..??' The female thought.

"What about Yushiro..?" She says "Don't worry about Yushiro-kun. Look, you can hear his footsteps from here." Tamayo looked down as she fidgets with her hand.

"So, how about we talk business then? There is someone in the demon slayers who is well know to demon physiology and pharmaceuticals. We would like you to join our research efforts, and that includes within the changes of Nezuko. Can you work with us to defeat Kibutsuji Muzan? Please come to the estate if you will, thank you for your time." The crow then flew off going back to the Ubuyashiki residence. 

'Y- you want me a demon... to go to the demon slayers headquarters...?' She hesitantly thought of it.

-End-

Tanjiro went to the center of the place. (y'know where the hashiras are aligned- like y'know when they have a meeting o_0?) 

The sound of the biwa was struck once again a shoji (door) opened next to Tanjiro.

"INTERESTING! LET'S FIGHTTT! FIGHT ME MICHAEL!" Inosuke screamed dashed and went down to their territory "I- Inosuke?!" Zenitsu screamed "Matte Inosuke! Don't dash in random... ly..." Tanjiro shouts as his voice fades, he sighed and went after Inosuke "Please be careful and be alert at all times when you come down here! Don't randomly charge if you don't have a plan!" Tanjiro exclaims as he went down.

"I'm going! See you later I guess..!" Nezuko ran and went down "N-Nezuko-chan!?" Zenitsu was shaking with a little tears in his eyes "Himejima-sama, when are we going after them? We await your order." A hunter says who looks like who has leadership and experience.

Featuring: 

(the guy with Rengoku- he looks okay-- Imma praise u young one u-u you have been chosen)

"Hm. We should go after them, they might be fighting down there." He responded and the boy nods.

-Yeet this is one of the last chapters:)-