Chapter 19

*Special Chapter!*

This chapter will contain at least 2000+ words or more cuz I like suffering-.-! ENJOY HOOMANS.

*manga spoiler* Did u read the whole manga-?

-You know when you're mad u just wanna kill something or probably kick or punch CUZ IM FEELIN THAT I wanna kill my teach for some reason feelin' good-

***

-3 Person POV-

"Hey! Shino-" Oh look who it is, It's Mitsuri who came at the perfect time "Haaah?" She says confused.

"Ara, Mitsuri perfect timing!" Shinobu says as she walks up to her, Mitsuri's gaze averted from Shinobu's to Tanjiro's "I- Is that...?" She points at the burgundy-haired boy, Shinobu hummed in response she looks back at Shinobu who was smiling.

Mitsuri's eyes sparkled "Eeeek!! I know what you're thinking!" Mitsuri squealed in excitement.

The four males looked at them with confusion in their eyes, Nezuko knew this was going to turn out chaotic and sighed.

"Shinobu please do me this very favor! Please gather the hashiras!" Mitsuri exclaims as she held Shinobu's hand, Shinobu blushed at the sudden reaction "E- Eh.. Ah.. Mm.." She hummed in response.

.

.

.

"Why are we outside?" The water pillar asked "You'll know soon, Tomioka-san." Answered the insect pillar.

"Can we get on with already?! This just might be a waste of time!" Sanemi yelled "Calm down Shinazugawa-san I'm pretty sure this won't waste any of your time, instead I'm sure you'll very much enjoy it!" "Tch, Whatever." Spoke the wind pillar.

Tanjiro came out which definitely DEFINITELY shocked the pillars.

"H-How is he a girl?!" The wind pillar yelled in confusion, Uzui then went out with the other three; Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Nezuko. "Doesn't he look pretty?" Uzui exclaims as he placed his hand on top of Tanjiro's head.

Mitsuri went back to her estate and grabbed one of her clothes and went back to the others.

(Break 2:00 pm [313 words T-T] End break 2:21 pm)

Mitsuri gave him/her (Tanjiro) her clothes and asked to change, he hummed in response and went in the nearest changing room.

He got out and showed them, and would you look at that nosebleed-

(I scoured the whole internet just to find this very pic T0T [Just imagine Tanjiro has a muzzle and a very calm face:)])

"Nii-chan is so pretty! Although the chest part is quite revealing... " Nezuko says as she looks at Tanjiro.