Chapter 27

-This is just a filler ig- idk- c: 3 

***

"A- a- a- are you guys seeing what i'm seeing...?" A boy says "No no I- I- I think our eyes are deceiving us.. I thought this was reality.." #4 "Umm.. I'm pretty sure we are all fiction." #9 "THIS IS SO CUTE~!" #6 "Awwwhhh~!" #11 #20 #31 #19 #40.

Nezuko, Genya, and Zenitsu arrived before them. Sanemi realized that they have arrived.

"What are you staring at?" He says in a rough voice as he let go at Tanjiro's hand, they flinched and grabbed their swords. Tanjiro gave Sanemi a sword to start the training, Sanemi smiled and then looked at them "get your asses ready, because I'll be sure to kick them." They shivered as they're hands were shaking.

'You can tell Shinazugawa-san's training is hard just by looking at Nezuko.. It's a simple Shinazugawa-san beatdown session where he slashes at you nonstop. There's no resting until you either faint or vomit. Even Iguro-san gave them more breaks, when Zenitsu woke up, he just cried at me as he hugged my leg. Shinazugawa-san's attack especially for Nezuko, since she definitely pissed him off awhile ago, if she let's down her guard even for a moment, she'll get hurt so bad her injury will regress..'

-After a few painful minutes-

"My everything hurts... aghhhhhhaa----" They all muttered.

***

Tanjiro was walking down the hallway, he heard something uncalled for.

Tanjiro peeped around the corner, he saw Genya and Sanemi standing in the hallway.

"Wait up Aniki!" Genya called for his brother "I wanna talk to you about something.." He says.

"Wow, you're annoying. You know I have no brother. Now cut the crap or I'll shred you to pieces" He says in an ominous voice, Genya shivered at his aura and tone "Don't talk to me like we're buddy-buddy." Sanemi faced forward showing his back "From what I have seen, you have no talent whatsoever. Just leave the demon hunters. Those who don't have breaths doesn't have the right to be called a swordsmen."

"But.." He spoke softly.

'Genya...' 

Genya extended his hand to reach out to him but hesitated.

"W..... Wait aniki!" He called out "Yeah? I seriously don't give a shit. Now go screw off." Sanemi slowly walked.

"B- But.... I.... even ate demons so I could fight.." He faintly says but enough to hear, this struck Sanemi like a lightning bolt, veins started to stand out Sanemi's arm and face.

"What? What did you just say just now? Demons? You eat them? I see you have to die." Tanjiro knew Sanemi was going to attack but before that happen Tanjiro made his move.

*Slap*

They were both shocked, Sanemi looked at Tanjiro in confusion "What the he-" He was about to yell but the burgundy-haired boy interfered "Don't say that.." He murmured "Hah?" "I said... DON'T SAY THAT! You don't have the rights to go that far! Don't force him to quit, don't speak as if Genya had a choice! It doesn't matter if he has talent or not. H's risking his life to fight demons. If you say he's not your brother one more time, then I won't let you get in Genya's way, I won't let you harm him in any way." The burgundy-haired male stares intently at the white-haired male.

"And why is that.." "If you lose your brother.. You'll regret everything, you'll be bereaved and broken, losing your only family can shake the foundation of your existence and affect both mind and body.. you'll feel more angry at yourself, you might think 'I should be the one who died instead.' Imagine how it felt when you failed to not be there when your family was attacked, the weight on your shoulders must be unbearable.. To the point that it would have pushed any sane person the edge, to be consumed by despair and eventually to be filled with hatred for what you did, in life suffering is common Shinazugawa-san.. I felt that too as when my family was slaughtered.." He smiled softly.

"W-Why are you so kind." He's expression softened "Kindness requires looking beyond your own grief and misfortune. That's why the cruelest thing that you can do.. is to inflict suffering to someone else... Knowing you yourself is also a victim of grief, the mark of true kindness comes in alleviating someone's suffering despite of your own... Even for just a moment.. None of us can escape sorrow and misery, but that doesn't strip me of the ability to help each other to get through this.... Giving each other hope... or just letting each other know that we belong in this too.. Kindness is indeed a powerful weapon of all, but at the same time it's the hardest to wield.... when emotions like hate and selfishness comes so easily.. Villainizing and justifying is just another excuse.. But to try and understand each other! That takes strength.. Strength that you need to gain. Kindness is a choice that can only be seen in our actions.. No matter how kind-hearted I am.. or how much I dislike hurting others... I'll clench my fists and bravely step forward to protect what I believe is right..... While still.. never letting myself believe who is above the suffering of my opponents. Part of being an older brother is often being the unsung hero of the family.. without much of a choice you bear the brunt of your parents expectations.. so that the younger ones can be freed to live their lives the way they want. You should embrace it, because getting to see your siblings grow and live the life they choose, come on Shinazugawa-san, you just don't want your brother to get hurt right?"

Sanemi was left speechless, Genya was shocked and the whole dojo was crying about his small speech.

"T-That was an e-epic speech. It made me fall tears~" Nezuko says as she wipes her tears "How inspiring!" A boy says.

Tanjiro closed the door and didn't mind them.

"Tch.. Whatever.." He walked off "Aniki..." 

Sanemi blushed trying not to cry and was trying to maintain his stoic expression.