Chapter 6

-Tanjiro POV-

'It's very warm... I still wanna sleep in this warmness...' I opened one of my eyes to see an arm beside me, I fully opened my eyes to see that I was not in my futon, I then felt a warm breath hitting my hair, I looked up and saw the face of the person I know "G-Giyuu-San...?" I say quietly "Tanjiro your awake..." He says looking down at me with a light blush on his face.

I stood up quietly and fixed the blanket "Tanjiro did you sleep well?" Giyuu asks "I did, it was very warm... I hope I didn't trigger anything..." I said smiling.

-Giyuu POV-

'Trigger anything...? What does he mean by...-' I thought realizing for a moment of what he meant by trigger. This made me blush even harder as I thought about it.

(What Tanjiro was thinking was wounds and stuffz so Tomioka got the wrong idea❤  if u know u know:))

"Tanjiro I'll have to go head back..." I say making a straight face "Ok..." Tanjiro responded, as I went out the room I quickly hid my face from embarrassment, I hastily ran ignoring Shinobu, the last thing I heard from her was "Ara? Tomioka-San?" Shinobu questioned. I quickly dashed to my room and closed the door I stood there for minutes.

-15 Days Later-

-3rd Person POV-

Tanjiro was outside just by the port where there is no sunlight he then saw a man with wind chimes in his hat walking near the estate "Kanroji-San, is that the person we're expecting?" Asked Nezuko, he then went in and approached Nezuko, Mitsuri and Tanjiro "My name is Haganezuka. I am the one that has forged the blade that will be used by Kamado Tanjiro and Kamado Nezuko." Haganezuka says "Oh! I am Kamado Nezuko! Behind me is my older brother Tanjiro. Please have a seat." Nezuko exclaims.

He showed the siblings the Nichirin Blade "This is the "Nichirin Blade", I forged this blade." "Um... Have some tea..." Nezuko says "The nichirin blade's raw material are iron sand and ore from the highest mountain that is closest to the sun, "Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand" and "Scarlet Crimson Ore", they are metals that have absorbed sunlight. The mountain the materials are from, the sunlight mountain, is bathed in sunlight all year round, never troubled by clouds or rain." Haganezuka says "U-Umm... Please have some tea first..." Nezuko says troubled, Haganezuka looks up at Nezuko "Whaa-" Nezuko says sweat-dropping 'This man has a strange mask, and he doesn't listen...'

"Hmm? Hmmm?" Haganezuka looks at Tanjiro very closely "Ahh, you're the "Child of Burning Crimson" aren't you? This is most auspicious for us to meet." He says making Tanjiro and Nezuko confused "Your hair and eyes are all red right? If a family is a business of making fire then they will have a child like you," He says pointing at Tanjiro "So I mean to say that it's a very lucky thing, so be happy." He says poking Tanjiro in the cheek "We don't really understand at all..." Nezuko says.

"Looks like this blade might turn red, right Kyojuro?"  He asks Rengoku "Yeah!" Rengoku says from behind Haganezuka, he then took the cup of tea and drank it, he placed the cup down and placed his bag near the tea and unwrapped it showing two blades.

"This is yours Nezuko," He says as he gave the blade to Nezuko "and this ones' yours Tanjiro" He says and gave it to Tanjiro.

"Alright. Try and pull the blade out of it's scabbard." "O-Okay" Nezuko and Tanjiro unsheathes the katana and looked at it "Nichirin Blade's other name is the blade of color change. The blade changes color based on each individual owner." He explains.