Chapter 15.5

-CRED: yana presents

-you better watch this masterpiece haha- ha- ha- ok sorry not sorry- let's get this going-

⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

-Tanjiro POV-

Kyojurou lifts up his hand and reaches for his pocket, he took out a piece of packet, I couldn't heed what was written on the packet.

He opened the packet and placed it on his mouth, it sort of lubricated after it was dampened.

-3rd Person POV-

Kyojurou loosens Tanjiro's belt which made some parts fall, Kyojurou slid his hand onto Tanjiro's back making him shiver.

Kyojurou inserted his lubricated finger which made Tanjiro shudder "K-Kyojurou-Kun...~" Tanjiro moans out Kyojurou's first name making him a bit more aroused than he is awhile ago. Tanjiro was a moaning mess which Kyojurou loved, he was about to put his second finger in, a few seconds later he thrusted his third finger in which made Tanjiro grip Kyojurou's uniform firmly.

'This kid is absolutely driving me crazy..' Kyojurou thought as he smirks, he lifts Tanjiro's chin up kissing him, Kyojurou hits a spot which made Tanjiro moan louder getting an advantage for him to slide his tongue in exploring his wet cavern.

Kyojurou was holding back his urges for another time. Kyojurou laid Tanjiro down to get more comfortable with their position, he broke the kiss and went to his neck making bites and hickeys all over his chest, he then nibbled Tanjiro's nipple making some lewd noises.

Kyojurou strokes his member making him cum, Tanjiro buried his face on Kyojurou's chest trying to reduce his moans.

.

.

.

-Morning-

.

.

.

"Tanjiro...?--------- Tanjiro, please wake up! It's morning." One of the boys says "He's so cute while he sleeps...!" 4th boi says yell-whispered "I know! You kinda get the feeling that you wanna kiss him!" 2nd boi says whisper-yelled.

-Tanjiro POV-

"Ta.......ro....?--------- Tanjiro, please wake up! It's morning." The boy says 'It's morning already? Though my lower part aches... And I had a weird dream though It's too vivid Kyojurou was in it...' I thought, I opened one of my seeing one of the boys staring at me "Tanjiro, Ohayo.." 3rd boi says, I fully opened my eyes  and stood up I fixed up the futon afterwards "Ohayo..." I said tiredly, I went to the bathroom and changed to my kimono I got out grabbed the bamboo muzzle.

I gave him my muzzle and turned around "Am I going to put it...?" 3rd boi asks and I nod, after he's done he opened the box which I shrink and went in. 

-3rd Person POV-

He grabbed Tanjiro's sword and soon departed, they were walking through the forest till they got out they were quietly walking in the pathway.