Chapter 18

Cred: mkjordan

-I DIDN'T KEEP MY PROMISE I SLEPT T0T- lol im back at it again- I have planned the ending of this story, the story is about to come to an end and we'll have to depart q-q im gonna be sad(╥﹏╥) anyways let's get into this-

-3rd Person POV-

Inosuke was wandering around the household till he sensed a presence in one of the rooms. He slid the door open revealing scratches in the wall making the room a total mess.

'The demons presence is gone...' Inosuke thought as he closed the door and ran downstairs staying calm.

.

.

.

"This should be easy, it should go according to the plan well, that's what k.....&%#$......-^...a......n....----Sama said."

.

.

.

(I'm doing assignments while doing this-😢🔫)

"Did you find information about Tengen-San's wives?" Nezuko asks, the three nodded synchronously "Where could they possibly be..." Uzui muttered.

"They said that Suma-San had 'lost their footing'" Tanjiro spoke "That means running away without paying debts, if they find her bad thing will occur." Uzui says as searches for his wives in the roof they were in.

"I see.." Zenitsu muttered.

"Any plans..?" Nezuko asks "You guys should leave the house.." Uzui says as he looks back at them and nods.

The three left leaving Uzui and Nezuko alone "So what're we going to do now..." Nezuko asked "Find the demon.. If we can't find it we should go look for my wives again."

They took off and scoured the whole district again.

.

.

.

They've gathered at the same roof they were on, the three were back on their clothes. Tanjiro inhaled the cold breeze as he tries to catch a whiff of the pungent smell instead he smelt a fragrant aroma.

"I smell the demon, I can't exactly pin-point where it is... though, it doesn't stench... The scent has a good aroma it could almost draw you in." Tanjiro says as he looks at his companions "We should go start looking." Nezuko said as the three hummed in agreement.

After searching for awhile, they couldn't find the demon.

"WHERE THE HELL IS THIS DEMON?!" Zenitsu yells furiously gripping on his hair "Zenitsu calm down... I'm sure we'll find it in a few min-" Nezuko says as she was cutten off by Tanjiro who spoke "I found the demon.."