Chapter 7

-At the Butterfly Estate -

Tanjiro covered his head with his blue scarf and walked around the garden. 

"Tanjiro?" Tanjiro looked back and saw Muichiro "Hm? MmMmm!" Muichiro stood beside Tanjiro and looked at the garden.

Muichiro cuddled Tanjiro and sat in the grass.

"CAW CAWW SHINAZUGAWA SANEMI CAWWWMADO TANJIRO YOU HAVE A MISSION IN THE SOUTH-WEST VILLAGE, DEMONS ARE ROAMING THE VILLAGE!" The crow says repeating again.

"It seems you have a mission with Sanemi-San, I wonder how you can handle Sanemi-San..." Muichiro says, Tanjiro stood up and eye-smiled Muichiro, Muichiro as well stood up and hugged Tanjiro again, Tanjiro and Muichiro waved goodbye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sanemi got Tanjiro's box and placed it down and opened the door, Tanjiro got small and went inside the box.

'Cute...' Sanemi thought with a tint of blush on his face.

Sanemi stood up and walked out of the estate.

-On the way to the village-

Sanemi was on his way to the village and came across a muddy pathway, there was gladly rocks to step on, on the way.

Sanemi was jumping and slipping rock to rock. Tanjiro scratches his box.

"It'll be a few more minutes 'till we get to the village." Sanemi says.

They have arrived at the village at dusk, they went to the nearest inn.

Sanemi opens the door and came out a sleeping Tanjiro, Sanemi picked up Tanjiro and looked at his beautiful features, Sanemi blushed and sat on the futon.

He let's Tanjiro on his lap and patted his hair they sat there for a good few minutes.

Tanjiro shot up and smelled a demon nearby "Hm?" "MmMmmM!" "Are you sayin' there's a demon nearby?" Sanemi asks and Tanjiro nodded "Alright let's go" They went out the inn and looked around, they saw a few demons lurking outside and inside the village.

'Kaze no kokyū, Shichi no kata: Keifū'
(Breath of Wind, Seventh Style: Sudden Gusts)

Sanemi killed a bunch of demons clearing out the area, Tanjiro did as well but used his claws in attacking the demons around the area.

"MmMm!" Tanjiro points at the lowermoon "That's easy he's just a single demon." Sanemi says.

"You clear out some demons outside the village, I'll check if more demons are lurking inside the village." Sanemi exclaims "Mm!" Tanjiro answers.

Tanjiro went off and went around the village, Sanemi in the other hand killed the lowermoon and some demons in the village.

"A-Arigatou gozaimasu young man for killing all the demons in our village..." Says the village chief "It's what we do, Ojii-Chan." Sanemi remarked.

"You should rest now young lad, you will probably have to leave at first light..." "I will, you sleep too it's late." "Arigatou boya." The chief says as he went inside his home.

Tanjiro came back and eye-smiled at Sanemi 'Why is this damn brat so cute?!!' Sanemi thought with a flushed face. The two went inside the inn and headed to sleep.

-Sunrise-

Sanemi was the first one awake, he looked at the young boy cuddled with him producing warmth, Sanemi smiled and wanted to kiss his soft and smooth pair of lips, he leaned in, but immediately stopped himself from pecking the young boy 'We have to get back to the estate, we'll get there half a day...'

Sanemi woke up Tanjiro and told him to be small so he could fit in the box, Tanjiro followed. The two left the village and headed back at the estate and report to Ubuyashiki.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They have arrived at the Estate, Sanemi dropped off Tanjiro at the Butterfly Estate, Sanemi went to Ubuyashiki to report.

-With Tanjiro and Nezuko-

"Onii-Chan's box... Sanemi-San must have dropped him off here... I guess he has a kind side!" Nezuko exclaims. Nezuko opened the box and was met by a sleeping Tanjiro, Nezuko closed the door and took the box in.

Nezuko went to their room and placed the box down, she make's sure that the room is dark. 

"Onii-Chan your inside our room, you can come out" Nezuko says, Nezuko opened the door and Tanjiro came out and maintained his form, a knock was suddenly heard "Please come in!" Nezuko shouted "Hai~!" That familiar voice was Kanroji.

"Nezuko-Chan I have some.......... Uwah~! Tanjiro-Kun your back! Perfect timing I have made some mochi!" Mitsuri says as she hands out the plate of mochi's "Arigatou Kanroji-San! This looks very delicious~!" "I'm the one who made it so for sure~!" Mitsuri says confidently "I'll have to go now Nezuko-Chan thanks for your time~!" Mitsuri says before leaving.

"Onii-Chan do you want some Mochi?" Nezuko asks "MmM!" "That's definitely a yes." Nezuko fed some mochi to Tanjiro 'My Onii-Chan is so damn cute! I wanna die~' Nezuko thought.

The two were minding their own business until they heard another knock.

"Who is it?" "Muichiro.." "Tokito.. Please come in!" Muichiro came in and cuddled Tanjiro, Nezuko was confused but she rubbed it off, Muichiro saw how Nezuko was feeding Tanjiro mochi's, Muichiro gave it a try and fed Tanjiro, Muichiro blushed and was now feeding Tanjiro.

After they had finished all the mochi's that Mitsuri made Nezuko was going to put the plate to the kitchen but Tanjiro tugged her kimono "Are you going to put the plate in the kitchen yourself?" Nezuko asks "MhM~!" "Okayy~" Nezuko gave the plate to Tanjiro, Tanjiro pats Muichiro's head as soon as he left.

Tanjiro was walking down the halls and met Shinobu "Ara, Tanjiro-Kun your back....... You have a plate? Are you going to place it in the kitchen?" "MmM" "Ahaha~ Ok~!" Shinobu and Tanjiro continuously walked.

 Tanjiro has arrived at the kitchen and has met Aoi and the three girls, Tanjiro went to Aoi to give her the plate.

"Arigatou Tanjiro-San" "Mm!" Tanjiro went out the kitchen and went to the halls, he then went on the veranda, Tanjiro wanted to try something crazy to himself.

'If I inherit the sun breathing, will I be immune to the sun? I wanna try...' Tanjiro thought curious.

Tanjiro was slowly walking until was pushed by someone and that was Rengoku.

Tanjiro fell into the sunlight and was disintegrating, after a few seconds the effect was gone. Tanjiro looked back and saw shocked faces, Tanjiro stood up and looked at his hands and touched his face, Tanjiro looked at Rengoku and Giyuu "Does that mean you're immune to the sun?" Rengoku exclaims "Well yea, we have evidence here." Giyuu says in a calm tone.

-Chapter 7 done-

Words: 1039