Chapter 26

-This'll be long-

***

"W-woah this is the first time Giyuu smiled, this is getting weird.. firstly Tomioka cried and then SMILED?" Obanai spoke as the others nodded.

"Wait.. You haven't seen him smile nor cry..? That's a description of a depresso expresso right there, so that means.. YOU WERE DEPRESSED? But Tanjiro cured him so according to my calculation; Tanjiro cure + Depressed Giyuu = Happy Giyuu." The salmon-haired boy spoke with a hint of jealousy.

(Jealousy is pretty common in this story-)

Sabito pulled Giyuu close and whispered in his ear "Do you like Tanjiro by any chance?" He says, Giyuu flinched at his sentence and blushed "Well.. right back at you.. do YOU like him?" The blue-eyed male says as he pokes Sabito's cheek several times "Okay okay I do..." He replied as Giyuu smirked.

"Okay now stop poking my cheek, let's focus on them.." The two looked at the people who were all staring at them and smiled awkwardly.

Sabito got a question that he would like to ask Giyuu about, the pink-haired boy pulled him closer again "What is it...?" He asks "I have a question.." "Shoot." "Do they all like Tanjiro..?" He whispers "To tell you the truth, I am pretty sure everyone in this pillar training is attracted at that burgundy-haired boy." He muttered, they look over to Tanjiro who was smiling innocently.

They looked back at each other "Wait.. Seriously?!" He reacted in wide-eyes "Apparently, he is literally a magnet for everyone, including ghosts." "Whatever man..." "Okay boomer.." He replied 'Boomer?!' "Where the hell did you get boomer?! Dammit Giyuu, are you okay!? It isn't even 1946! We are at 1912-1926! WE ARE OLDER GIYUU, this era was called the depression era, now I can see where you are inherited from! Anyways oldie, I think it's almost time for the next training." He says out loud.

Everyone just stared at the two unconsciously.

***

Before they went to training, Sanemi wanted to discuss about something, the demon slayer mark. They all wanted the trainees to participate since this was very important to all the demon slayers.

"We called you all here for a reason, we will be discussing about the 'Demon Slayer Mark', This burgundy-haired boy will be explaining it for us since he has it. Kamado-kun?" Shinobu uttered, Tanjiro nods, he then spoke.

"Having a demon slayer mark grants the user a number of abilities that are very advantageous in battle, especially against Demons. This mark enhances your abilities twofold! Although there is a twist when having a demon slayer mark. It'll lead you a short life, at the age of 25 you seriously need your deathbed ready. Now we will have a test, Tokito-kun will have to participate." Muichiro nodded at his statement "Then Tokito-kun, as your position as hashira, can you give us the fastest movement you have?" Tanjiro explains 'Time to show off.. just for my innocent Tanjiro.' Muichiro disappeared and went next to Tanjiro "As expected from Tokito-kun!" Muichiro blushed as his hands fidgeted 'Tch..' "Now the comparation when I have the demon slayer mark. For example.." Tanjiro's mark grew as it went over his nose and another at the opposing side of his face, another appeared at the bottom left (right???) side of his face. (I can't tell if its left or right-)

They were all astonished by the mark and don't forget Tanjiro. Tanjiro disappeared and went behind Sanemi "Woah!" They said amazed "Where are you looking at? I'm over here." Tanjiro says, the other Tanjiro vanished like mist, they're gazes went o Uzui who was at the left side of the pillars like the last one. (You know the intro where Daki and Gyutaro did? Y-y-y-you know when like Daki is on top of Gyutaro's shoulders- yeah? ah yes yes yes like that if u imagined it but replace it with Uzui and Tanjiro yeahhhhhhhhh- so complicated-)