Chapter 10

-CRED: Fillxy-

-At the Head Quarters-

The Hashiras are now present "Oyakata-Sama is visiting!" Nichika exclaims.

"Hello everybody, the weather is quite nice today my cute swordsmen, is the weather blue today? I invited the Kamado siblings for today's meeting.." Ubuyashiki says "You may call the siblings.." 

The kakushi called the siblings and let them in.

"Konnichiwa Ubuyashiki-Sama.." Nezuko says bowing and greeting him "You're brother is in the box, am I right?" "Yes, he's currently sleeping right now..." Nezuko exclaims "I see.." Ubuyashiki responds. 

Nezuko sat beside on one of the pillars and placed the box beside her, Tanjiro scratches his box and wants to go out "Nii-Chan, your awake? I thought your still sleeping..." Nezuko questions, Tanjiro rolled the box, the door facing in the sunlight.

"Wait! If he opens the door he'll burn!" Mitsuri says worriedly, Tanjiro opens the door and grows to his original size. Tanjiro left everyone in shock as he got out of his box "Ahaha! You never cease to amaze me Kamado my boy!" Rengoku says smiling at the boy, Nezuko chuckles afterwards.

"Ara... Nezuko-Chan, you knew about this?" Shinobu asks "Well... Rengoku-San and Giyuu-San knew also..." Nezuko says "Why didn't you tell us? That's not flamboyant!" Uzui says.

"Now now children..." Ubuyashiki says and smiling softly, they all kept quiet after he says his sentence. 

Tanjiro fixed his box and placed it beside Nezuko, Tanjiro then sat on the side of the veranda swinging his feet.

The pillars just stared at him sitting and swinging his feet 'Kawaii~!' Mitsuri thought.

Some of the pillars blushed at the action of the small boy.

Ubuyashiki saw what was happening, he had to finish the meeting sooner or later for them to meet.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"That's all for today... " Ubuyashiki says dismissing them, the twins helped and escorted him out, Ubuyashiki smiles as he left.

"Okay~! Let's take them to my estate~!" Shinobu exclaims, the kakushi took Nezuko and the box and went to the Butterfly Estate. Tanjiro was left with the pillars.

Tanjiro looked back and saw all the pillars looking at him, he didn't mind the pillars looking at him instead he just walks out and later on the pillars followed him.

On the way there he met Sabito, Giyuu wasn't paying attention at his front. The pillars aren't too far behind so they could see Tanjiro walking in front of them.

"Konnichiwa, Tanjiro" Sabito greets "Mm!" Tanjiro greets him back "Are you allowed to take off your muzzle?" Sabito asks, Tanjiro nods at his question and took off his muzzle.

"Does your sister have major injuries?" Sabito asks "No, but she does have a few broken bones and some bruises.." Tanjiro replies "That's good.."

After awhile Tanjiro and Sabito arrived, Rengoku informs them that they have arrived at their destination and made Giyuu looked up to see of what's in front of him. 

Giyuu immediately saw a familiar boy with pink hair and a familiar haori pattern, the boy was floating near Tanjiro and he was kind of see through. Giyuu stood there looking on what's in front of him.

"Tomioka-San?" Mitsuri asks "Sabito..." Giyuu mutters "Did you say something?" Mitsuri questions, Giyuu snaps back into reality "It's nothing..." Giyuu replies.

-Inside the Estate-

Tanjiro went inside the room where Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Nezuko were.

"Ah... Nii-Chan" Nezuko says "Why is your muzzle...- It doesn't matter anyways" Nezuko exclaims and smiles.

"Tanjiro! Help me! They're making me drink this disgusting medicine for a week!!" Zenitsu screams and cries.

"Please be quiet! And drink the medicine! It's not going to be my fault and it's none of my concern!" Aoi yells at Zenitsu "But it taste so horrible! It's much worse than what I could stand!" Zenitsu yells. Aoi yells at Zenitsu making him drink his bitter medicine "But it's very-" Zenitsu was curt off  "Zenitsu, you have baby limbs..." Tanjiro says as he tilted his head, Zenitsu blushed grabbing the medicine and chugging it. Zenitsu flinched at the taste medicine.

"Thank you Tanjiro-Sama for what you just did.." Aoi thanked him.

Aoi left the room and comes all the pillars.

"Uhm... Tanjiro... Who are these people..." Zenitsu asks "Hashiras... A bunch of elites.." Tanjiro replies "Oh..." Zenitsu mutters.

Tanjiro went to Inosuke and checked him, Tanjiro then  went to Nezuko and sat on a chair.

"Inosuke... Have you seen Murata-San?" Nezuko asks "Murata? Who is he? I don't know him, you met him?" Inosuke exclaims "I haven't seen him..." Zenitsu replies "Oh okay then.." 

The door opened showing Murata "Speak of the devil his here" Nezuko says "Oh, hi!" Murata greets "Murata-San!" Nezuko called.

"WAH! T-The pillars! Konnichiwa!" Murata says as he bows.

Murata walked over to Nezuko and grabbed a sit, he then looked over to Tanjiro who was looking at him.

"D-Demon!" Murata yells and looked at Tanjiro that he wasn't burning in the sun "Is he immune to the sun?!" Murata exclaims "Ah! Yes he is, I forgot to introduce you to my older brother. Nii-Chan this is Murata-San, Murata-San this is Tanjiro." Nezuko says smiling.

Murata wanted to give Tanjiro a head pat but seems like... Behind him were the pillars unleashing a murderous aura. Murata flinched and placed his hand back.

'Why is the room very tense...' Nezuko thought 'Why is this even happening...' Zenitsu notions 'I wanna pee...' Inosuke thought not minding of what's happening in the room, he got up and left the room.

The room calmed down thankfully.

'Glad the room is now okay... That was very scary... They had some killer eyes........' Murata thought getting a shiver down his spine.

"Konnichiwa~" Shinobu greets "Ah! A pillar! Kocho-Sama!" Murata yells bowing at her "Konnichiwa~" "Ah! domo! Sayonara!!" Murata says leaving the room "Ara ara, sayonara~!" Shinobu says.

"Are you feeling better?" Shinobu asks "Hai, i'm feeling much better." Nezuko replies "Your going to be able to leave within a-" Shinobu was cut off by someone.

"Kocho-Sama! Sorry for interrupting but I have a message for you!" A kakushi says "Ara, what it is?" "Oyakata-Sama says that Zenitsu and Inosuke could stay in the butterfly estate." The kakushi says "Oh.." The kakushi bows and left.

The hashiras who are just staring at the back looking at the scene.

Tanjiro on the other hand was just sitting in his stool. 

"Sabito..." Tanjiro called for him, Tanjiro was now visible to everyone, they all just stood there looking at his ghost friend.

-Words: 1060