Chapter 2

-Nezuko POV-

I woke up from my slumber after I got knocked out 'Onii-Chan!' As I woke up I saw my brother right in front of me sounding asleep, he has a muzzle on him... did he...-

"Are you awake?"  I hugged my brother tight not letting him go "You both need to come with me" "W-Why?" "Reasons... I'll carry your brother on the way, we will take a day and a half if we start walking" "C-Can I bury the rest of my family...?" "Be quick..."

After I buried the rest of my family members, I went inside the house to grab a few clothes. He carried my brother on his back "I-I think he's a-a bit heavy...?" "Don't worry he's light as a feather" "O-Okay..." "Let's go."

-A few hours later, Midnight-

"We'll stay here for the night, we'll leave depart early tomorrow." He says as I nodded. After we changed to our sleeping wear, we headed off to sleep.

-Morning-

The sun rays was hitting on me as I woke up "Get up, we're leaving as soon, as we finish breakfast."

-Time Skip-

"Thank you for the food." We said in sync, "I'll go get your brother wait for me outside" "Ok..." I went outside and waited for a few minutes, he came carrying brother on the back and soon we left, after a few minutes passing by, we have arrived. "Go inside the estate, and wait for me, you can have your brother back." "U-Umm, wait..." "Hm...?" I never got your name..." "Tomioka, Tomioka Giyuu" He says as he left. I carried my brother and went inside, there were a few people, we went under a tree for my brother who needs shade so that he doesn't burn under the sun, I took a nap still waiting for the others to come.

-Few Minutes Passed-

I woke up letting my eyes see a... rocky flooring? I tried to get up but failed.

"Oyakata-Sama why are we gathered today?" Said the orange-haired guy  "Tomioka said he has something to report, and is an important info.." Said the man with the scarred face. I struggled trying to get free "Oi! Don't move brat!" Said a man who is a bit scary "W-Where's my brother...?...!" "You don't have the rights to speak!" Said the scary dude again. "Let her be Shinazugawa... Don't worry your brother is beside me" "O-Onii-Chan" I said murmuring.

"Tomioka said he hasn't eaten a human I guarantee that" Said the scarred man "What if they're lying! If they want to die, they might as well just do it now! That's not a guarantee at all." Said the weird dude. "I agree with Shinazugawa! Killing him after he may have eaten a human is way too late, the person he murdered won't come back to life!"

"Indeed you are right." "Then, Oyakata-Sama..." "Indeed, they can't guarantee that he won't attack humans. But, they can't prove it either... However, you can't prove that he'll attack humans. Even if a corpse was lying on the ground, he wouldn't eat it, and this is a fact. If you want to completely deny this things... the opposing party must also offer to pay the bigger price. Does everyone plan to do so?" He says as they hesitated "..." 

"In addition, there's something I would like to tell my fellow swordsmen. The two siblings had met Kibutsuji." Everyone was shocked in disbelief except for Giyuu. "B-But how is that possible? Even the pillars have never met Kibutsuji! This two... How does kibutsuji look like? How strong is he?Where did you meet him?" Said the man with a white head-wrap that covers his hair. "Oi! What did kibutsuji do? Answer me now!" Said the weird guy. 

 The scarred man motioned a 'be quiet' sign. "She'll answer your questions after this meeting." "I don't understand a single thing! If he's a human, he can live. if he's a demon, no way! Think about the mentality we have while fighting as demon slayers. The number of sacrifices we've made. I really can't accept it." Said the weird guy.

He unsheathes his sword and pointed at my brother, he wounded himself which gushed a lot of blood "Oyakata-Sama! I'll prove it to you how ugly a demon is!" "Sanemi..." He murmured.

-3rd Person POV-

He went to were Tanjiro was and dragged him on his collar, waking him up, throwing him against the wall. Tanjiro growled at him for the pain, Tanjiro looked at the blood dripping out of his arm, the cut was big. Tanjiro was resisting the immense smell of blood since his smell was 3 times good than the average human. He was drooling underneath his muzzle. "O-Onii-Chan please resist!" I said with worry "What's the matter demon? Come closer. Your hungry right?"

He growls lowly at Sanemi, clutching his hand tightly and made it bleed, he took a deep breath and stepped forward. 

He decided to grab an unused cloth and wrapped were his cut was, the hashiras (except Giyuu) was surprised and speechless at the sudden action that Tanjiro made. "What happened?" Said Ubuyashiki "The demon boy wrapped a cloth covering the wound." Said Hinaki "And even though there's a bloodied arm in front of her, the demon boy still resisted/refused to bite him." Sanemi was bewildered, "So we have sufficient evidence that her brother won't attack humans."

Nezuko sighed in relief "Even so, there will be people who remains suspicious of Tanjiro... You have to back it up with evidence. For now on, they'll be living at the butterfly estate, train them to be a strong demon slayer."

Nezuko bows with respect 'What am i feeling... I feel as light as a feather, and that voice... Is it his voice that alleviated my mind?' Nezuko thought. "The Hashiras of the Demon Slayer Corps, have outstanding talents, to say the least. They have poured blood, sweat, and tears to prepare themselves for the worst." Said Ubuyashiki "Remember this, okay?" Said Kyojuro. "That is how the hashiras gained their respect and deference. So that will be it, you all are dismissed" He says with a smile and left.

-At the butterfly estate-

"You should introduce yourselves..." 

"I'm Kyojuro Rengoku!"

"Kanroji Mitsuri!"

"Kocho Shinobu"

"Tengen Uzui"

"Tokito Muichiro"

"Himejima Gyomei"

"Iguro... Obanai"

"Tch, Shinazugawa Sanemi"

"Well I'm Kamado Nezuko this is my older brother Tanjiro, s-so for your questions..."

"Oh right! I go first!" "What does Kibutsuji look like?" KR 

"He has curly hair, a very pale skin like he's a dead corpse, he has plum red eyes, wears a suit and white hat."

"What happened?" KM

Nezuko frowns at the questions "It's fine you don't have to" "No it's alright... My brother went to go sell some charcoal down to the village, after a while we were randomly attacked by the man he didn't say anything specific he just killed my family mercilessly, my brother then arrived and tried to protect me and in the end he became a demon, afterwards that's when Giyuu-San came." I stated

-cliffhanger sorry, happy birthday to me lol-

Words: 1185