Chapter 9

-nessuki- another edit hee hee-

Bad News: slept at 12 am

Good News: Woke up at 4 pm♡ 

sorry for the wait ig-

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

After they have healed they were suddenly called in for a mission in Mt. Natagumo.

"Wait! Can you please wait!" Zenitsu exclaims sitting in the middle of the road "Why?" Nezuko asks "It's so scary! It feels so much scarier the closer we get to our destination!!" Zenitsu yells "Why is this guy sitting down he pisses me off." Inosuke complained "You're the only one I don't want to get any complains from, you pig head!!" Zenitsu comments.

"Seems like you don't really piss me off after all!! But this is normal!" Inosuke says "HAH? I'm normal you're abnormal!" Zenitsu shouted.

Nezuko saw smelt something very different "What's this smell..." Nezuko ran ahead and saw a boy wearing a demon slayer corps uniform, he had bruises and was crawling on the ground. 

"P-please... Save me----" The boy said. Nezuko ran up to him, but sadly the boy was suddenly flung in the sky, "Save me!" The boy says and vanished into the forest "They're also taking me!" The three stood there shock.

"Let's go..... And save him..." Nezuko says "I shall be the vanguard!! You can just bring your trembling asses and follow me!!" Inosuke shouted "He's just waiting to go all out..." Zenitsu says quietly.

The three quietly went walked through the forest.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Tch! Why are there spider webs every where?!!" Inosuke says complaining while in front swinging his swords removing the webs on their way "So damn annoying!!" Inosuke complains again.

The three wandered around and saw a boy sitting on the ground not moving, Nezuko tapped his shoulder.

"Wha?!" The boy flinched "I'm here for support, I'm Kamado Nezuko, rank 10..." "10........... 10......?! ----------- Why didn't they send a pillar?! The result will be the same, no matter how many level 10s come!!!" The boy shouted. Inosuke punched the boys' face not too hard "Inosuke!" Nezuko yelled "So annoying!" Inosuke complained once again.

"Well if you keep on insisting that things are pointless, then your very existence is pointless!" Inosuke says shouting at the senior as he clutch his hair "Hurry up and explain the situation you coward!!" Inosuke exclaims.

"A-After receiving our commands from the crow... 10 members got here! However after entering the woods... The other demon hunters started to... Kill each other..." The boy says.

"What's your name?" Nezuko asks "Murata..."

A boy suddenly sneaked up on the four and attacked them, they simply dodged at the swift attack.

(I'm going to change the whole spider arc and some fights ig, cuz me being a lazy asshole who keeps on sleeping 10/10)

"There are strings attached to their backs!" Nezuko informs "I already know that!" Inosuke shouts 'I need to know where the location of the spider strings are being controlled------------------Inosuke!' A demon soon appeared, standing on top of a webbed platform.

Inosuke jumped and tried to swing an attack "Come and fight me!!" He wasn't high enough to strike a hit. He fell down and landed on his back and got up.

"Inosuke I don't think that's the demon who's controlling the strings!" Nezuko apprised him.

"You damn lady! So annoying!" Inosuke says complaining again.

Inosuke stabbed the ground with his two swords.

'Kedamono no kokyū, Shichi no kata: Kūkan Shikikaku!'
(Breath of Beast, Seventh Style: Spatial Awareness!)

After a few seconds Inosuke had found the demon.

"Found it! There!!" Inosuke informs "Where is there?!" Nezuko asks "It's on [Insert] !" 

"I won't let you interfere with our way... My wish is that this clan of five will be able to live our lives happily, none of them will be able to severe the wires of fate that binds us together..." The demon says making webs.

The four kept slashing the webs that are on the hunters' back.

"Leave this place to me! You guys go on ahead!" Murata yells "EH? Are you serious?!" Nezuko exclaims "You've pissed your pants already! How can you even say that?!" Inosuke complains "Who told you I pissed my pants, you pig head! I'm your senior and i'm not talking to you so shut it!" Murata yells.

"I understand! Arigatou gozaimasu!" Nezuko yells as he grabs Inosuke "I'm going to punch you before we leave! Who are you calling a stupid pig?! I'll definitely beat the crap out of you after I get back!" Inosuke yell as he has been taken away, Zenitsu quickly ran up to them.

They continuously ran through the forest hastily, Zenitsu keeps on crying and shouting on how he's going to die, after mumbling on the way he lost the two who was in front of them.

"N-Nezuko-Chan? Inosuke...?!!" Zenitsu yells looking around scared, his pace was slow and was most likely shaking.

-With the two-

'It's kind of quiet...' Nezuko thought, Nezuko looked backed and saw Inosuke alone following "Where's Zenitsu?" Nezuko asks "Dunno." Inosuke answers calmly "We'll find him later I guess..." Nezuko says.

They stopped as they met a girl holding the heads of their dead comrades.

"Stay back don't come near! Hurry up and get a higher ranking person to come here! Please!" The lady says 'We don't know when they'll come... Whether we're rank 10 or not, we can still fight y'know' Nezuko thought, Tanjiro opens his entryway and jumps out to his full form, Tanjiro helps Inosuke who was almost attacked from behind.

Tanjiro grabbed his sword from Nezuko's waist and dashed off to the demon "Onii-Chan! Where are you going?!" Nezuko yells.

He jumped trees to trees and eventually found the demon among the distance.

He jumped in air and was about to kill the demon.

'A demon------?! I am going to be killed! My head will definitely be chopped of by a demon... Hurry up and think-----------------------! Ah... But...'

'Mizu no kokyū, Ichi no-'
(Breath of Water, First-)

'I shall be released upon death, I'll be happy once again...' The demon thought.

Tanjiro realized what was happening and changed his breathing.

'Mizu no kokyū, Go no kata: Kanten no Jiu...'
( Breath of Water, Fifth Style: Blessed Rain After The Drought...)

Tanjiro peacefully sliced the demons head and landed softly.

'The sword of kindness... There's no pain... No agony... Just... Warmness... I didn't know there could be a peaceful way to die... I am finally... Free.......' The demon thought peacefully and was thankful for the boy.

The last thing she saw a pair of eyes... A pair of kind eyes, that could see through everything.

"There's a twelve demon moon here, be careful..." The demon says after disintegrating to her death.

-Man finally done but it has part 2 so might as well do it too :'D if I have any mistakes comment:D sayonara peeps-

-Words: 1086