Chapter 15

CRED: kxryu

-Since some comments wants me to choose and ig wants- In conclusion its just small part cuz I- I ik im self-conscious uhm ok-

Q: Do u have a favorite game?:D

⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲ 

Tanjiro has departed a few minutes after, Kyojurou soon left and began his 'mission'.

Tanjiro went through the forest where the village is located, he then went to the office of the village chief.

Tanjiro knocks at the door "Come in!" The village chief said, Tanjiro gives a human aura which most likely deceived the village chief as he was human.

"I heard there were rumors that children have gone missing in the middle of the night..." He says "Ah... Yes... The rumors were indeed true, the children vanished like nothing have had happened... It also has been going for three days... The demon hunters too disappeared or maybe killed as they were searching for the missing children..." The village chief exclaims "I will do my best to find the missing children and slayers...!" Tanjiro exclaims comforting the village chief "Thank you young man..." He says "Also I have one more question if you don't mind..." Tanjiro mentions "What is it young man?" The chief said "Do you have any nearby inns where I could stay?" Tanjiro asks "Ah yes... A nearby inn is just right around the corner of the street.." He answers "Arigatou gozaimasu!" Tanjiro answers and bows.

Tanjiro left the office and headed to the inn, he talked to the register and got an available room.

It was still daytime and he thought that he might take a look around the village, he got out of his room and took a stroll around.

-Nighttime-

Tanjiro was in his room taking a nap, he shot up and smelled a demon nearby. Tanjiro quietly walked out and followed the scent of the demon 'This demon is a bit unusual, It didn't kill any slayers nor children...' Tanjiro thought.

Tanjiro found the demon, he sneaks up against it and observes.

The demon opens the door and takes out a child, Tanjiro then follows on where the demon has been hiding the slayers and children.

The demon arrived and placed the child with the conscious slayers, the demon left as Tanjiro went to the slayers.

"D-Demo-" The boy was about to shout till he placed his hand on his mouth "Just shut up for second, it might hear us..." Tanjiro says whispering as the boy blushed.

"How long have you guys been here?" Tanjiro asks the slayers "Yesterday..." "A few hours ago.." "Just awhile ago..." "2 days ago..." The boys said.

"I see..." Tanjiro says "What rank are you...?" 3rd boy asks "10 I guess..." Tanjiro responds "10?!" The boy yelled whispering which the demon heard "Eep-!" The 1st boy squealed.

Tanjiro unsheathes his sword and goes for the neck, the demon used his blood demon arts which was creating an army of giant ants. (idk man- im trying-)

'Mizu no kokyū, Jū ichi no kata: Nagi'
(Breath of Water, Eleventh Style: Dead Calm)

Tanjiro calmly cuts off the head of the demon and looks back at the slayers "A-Are you seriously rank 10?!" 2nd boi asks "I don't know... But I do work with the hashiras..." Tanjiro declares "H-Hashiras?!" The slayers yelled "Yes..." Tanjiro answers and smiles, the boys blushed as Tanjiro picks up the child and headed back "Isn't he cute...?" 2nd boi declared "I have never imagined me liking a boy..." 4th boi says as the other nodded.

"Do you have places at the inns?" Tanjiro asks "Yes..." They answered "Then let's go, we'll have to depart early tomorrow..." Tanjiro says "B-But aren't you going to burn under the sun...?" The 4th boy asks 'Oh shoot... Uhh, I guess I have to lie for now... To stay low..' Tanjiro thought.

"I brought a box, I could shrink and fit in, the wood is light so that wouldn't be a problem..." Tanjiro says "O-Oh... Okay.." One of the boys says .

-After they went to their rooms (Their in a different inn btw), with Tanjiro-

Tanjiro was tired and went to sleep but he didn't see this one coming. Kyojurou went inside Tanjiro's room quietly and analyzed the sleeping boy, he went beside him and caressed his cheek.

"R...... Rengoku.... San..?" Tanjiro says sleepily and eyes closed "You can call me by my first name, Tanjiro-Kun." Kyojurou says quietly smiling. Tanjiro slowly got up his futon and rubbed his eye with his ball of fist 'Cute...' Kyojurou thought.

"K-Kyojurou...?" Tanjiro says dozing off, Kyojurou chuckles at the young boy "Kyojurou........ Why are you here...?" Tanjiro asks "It's nothing..." Kyojurou smiles "Okay..." Tanjiro says, Kyojurou blushed as he chuckles.

Tanjiro rests his head on his shoulder leaving his neck open, Kyojurou stared at the open skin for a good few seconds.

Kyojurou held Tanjiro's chin as he lifts it up and caressed his soft lips, he then kissed his soft lips which became a heated one.

Kyojurou has an whole advantage at the young boy, though he wouldn't go that far........ Yet.

Tanjiro was sleepy not knowing his surrounding, Kyojurou placed his hand on his thigh and firmly grasped it as Kyojurou took the advantage to insert his tongue as he gasps.

A string of saliva is seen as the kiss broke down when they parted for air "Kyo... Ju...... Rou....?" Tanjiro says blushing as he was panting softly, Kyojurou chuckles.

-Tanjiro POV-

'My mind is getting hazy....' I thought, all I know was Rengoku-San is beside me "Kyo... Ju...... Rou....?" I said and he chuckles, I blushed a deep red as I pant.

He touched my shoulder as he shows my exposed skin, he made marks and bites all over my neck 'K-Kyojurou's scent is so aroused... It makes my mind go blank...-' I thought "Mnh...~" I quietly moan every bit as he pecked my skin.

He removes the back part of my yukata as his cold hands went to down to my waist, his cold hands made me shiver as I grip his uniform. I sat on his lap to get more comfortable, though something hard was poking me under which made me shuffle a bit.

Kyojurou grunts as I move and blushes, his hand went deeper which was my rear end.

-Uhm- sorry I have to do a cliffhanger but I kinda write confidently now but I'll do it quickly plz noh mad:'D I was also making another story uvu'-

Words: 1067