Chapter 28

-Sorry for the wait there's a lot going on in school so yeah-

(just forget that I said there are 9 stages of pillar training x'd that would actually be hell-)

Sanemi's pillar training was painful but was worth it, some were able to dodge and attack.

Now the pillar training was almost coming to an end, the last pillar was Himejima Gyomei, The Rock Pillar, he handles muscle reinforcements.

-The Next Glorious Day-

The pillar was seen squatting while was surrounded with flaming fire and top of all he was carrying logs while small boulders was attached to it "If you erase your mind... Even fires will become cold.." 

"YYYYAAAAAAHHHHHHH IS THIS HELL? OH MY GOD PLEASE SEND ME BACK! AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS HELL GROUND WHERE'S SANTA!" He screams and yells "Santa..? But it isn't December well.. It is October so I guess it's close.." Tanjiro mutters "Zenitsu.. Daijobu..?" "NO TANJIRO I AM NOT FINE WHATSOEVER, DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE?!" "..." Tanjiro was mentally worried for Zenitsu, he was trembling with immense fear, Tanjiro knew Zenitsu feared training "Welcome to my training ground." The man says. Everyone looks like they were going to die.

***

Some trainees were under the waterfall and the others were doing a different training, there was three different trainings in total; First, train by having the waterfall beat you. Second, carry small(huge) logs on your shoulders. Third, Push a (big) rock through a town. It wasn't going very well, they would sometimes drop on the floor cause of tiredness.

(c:)

Apparently Inosuke got pounded headfirst into the ground by Himejima after challenging him to a fight.

Fun fact: Himejima loves cats (very random-)

-Few minute break-

"The most important thing is the body's core... The limbs. Stabilizing your body with strong limbs will lead to accurate attacks and indefatigable defense. My training is simple it is just this three things. The training involving flames coming from below you was too dangerous... so I removed them for you to not injure yourselves." He explained

'At least there's no hell fire..' Zenitsu thought as he passed out "Himejima-san, Zenitsu passed out.." Tanjiro informed "Dump him in the river." He says "Hai~!" He replied and did what he was told.

"GYAAAAHHHAAAAA! T-T-THE WATER IS SO COLD! GET ME OUTTA HERE! BRRR.. THIS RIVER IS EVEN WORSE THAN MID-WINTER BUT I'M DYIIIIING! WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE WATER IN THIS MOUNTAIN?! WHERE'S LAND? LAND! LAAAND! WAAAAAH I FEEL LIKE MY INNARDS ARE ROTTING!" He kept screaming "Uh.. How bout hug this rock over here?" Murata advised, Zenitsu went out and quickly hugged the rock "WOAH! It's warm! I didn't know rocks are so warm~! Lemme stay hereeee~"  'The rock is so warm... It's like i'm in my mommy's arms....' "WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH"

***

Tanjiro flawlessly moved the rock across a town within just three hours, that is work done!

Everyone was sister shook and mostly fainted.

-The chapter feels a little boring.. or is it just me- bruh i'm the one writing so i'm boring :c okay um sorry for the short ass chapter, my motivation just left my body so yeah- anyways I'll make the next one longer c:-