Chapter 34

-uh crap- my phone is overused because of me- now I don't have  a phone- oh well more computer screen time- my plans are ruined, but not that I mind, I will literally go insane next year without a phone-

-and to mention I'll cut the fighting scenes short cuz, it's still the same but they don't die-

***

-With Muichiro POV-

'This is Uppermoon 1, Yoriichi-san's older brother... he's so different compared to the other moons. He looks so dignified and majestic... and the blade, it's warped.. but he has a sword, was this man a demon hunter before? Then he must be of some breath-user... I tried to unsheathe my sword but I can't 'The feeling of dread. My body is refusing me to battle... This has never happened to me before in my life...!' I thought.

"Your... name... what is it.." I heard him spoke quietly "Tokito Muichiro.." I said "Alright... I see... The 'Tsugikuni' name has died out then..." He says 'Tsugikuni..?' I gave a confused look "Tsugikuni? Who is that?" I asked "It has been... hundreds of years, after all... quite... inevitable.. My name back when I was a human was Tsugikuni Michikatsu..." I went wide-eyed as I remember what Yoriichi-san had told me ' "You must be Michikatsu's descendant" "Who is that..?" "Uppermoon 1, who's currently named as Kokushibo, he's my older brother."  '

"D- do you perhaps know the name Yoriichi...?" I said which he gave off a dreadful aura which made me sweat "How do you know that name?" He asks and I answered "I- I heard it somewhere..." I say calmly "I see... you... are a... member of the Tsugikuni family..... that I left behind... my child's descendant... so you.. are my offspring..." 'Yoriichi-san was right! I still can't believe this... Don't panic. None of this matters. Calm down!!'

I then calmed down and placed my usual face on "Huh... Your mental strength... is worth... some praise.. you calmed... your panic... in a short moment." After he was done talking I went in front him to attack 'Breath of Mist, Second Form: Layered Mist!!' I unleashed eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other in extremely quick succession.

"That is... quite a good technique.." He says far behind me "Mist... I see... not bad.." 'Fifth Form: Sea of Clouded Mist' I moved forward at high speed and unleashes a flurry of slashes that cover a wide area while obscuring their movements.

He went pass by me "Muichiro... so you're 14 this year... and your technique is this refined at your age... despite faltering against me, you had the courage to suppress that in order to cut me down. As I expect from my descendant... my blood may have been watered down a lot... but that's trivial.. even if my name has died out... my cells increased and remained in you..." He says as I clicked my tongue "Are you joking with me? Even if I am your descendant... If hundreds of years have passed, not a single cell or drop of blood remains inside of my body at this point." I said as my mark started to appear.

'Breath of Mist, Seventh Form: Haze' A technique I made in which the user drastically changes the tempo of their movement to disorient their enemy, which seemingly takes the form of clouds of mist enveloping a wide area. When the user shows themselves, their speed will appear to be extremely slow but when they hide, the user moves in the blink of an eye.

I was close to his neck but he then vanished, mist was around; spreading.

"I should unsheathe my blade as well... or else it would be rude of me..." He says 'He'll show his breathing!'

-3rd Person POV-

'Breath of the Moon, First Form: Dark Moon: Evening Shrine' Kokushibo quickly draws his sword and slashes swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades. This technique is extremely reminiscent of Iaijutsu.