Chapter 9.5

-CRED: LE8HR-

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Tanjiro afterwards went to Nezuko and Inosuke "Onii-Chan! Why did you suddenly ran off?" Nezuko asks worried "MmmMm..." Tanjiro gave Nezuko a head pat as well as Inosuke, the two were not heavily wounded which gave Tanjiro a relief.

"Oh! I forgot to properly introduce you! Inosuke this is my older brother Tanjiro, brother this is Inosuke...!" "Mm!" Tanjiro gave Inosuke a head pat, which made Inosuke give off sparkles and was quiet.

"Ok... Well then, we should get moving..." Nezuko says, Inosuke snapped out and began to follow.

They ran deeper into the forest to find other slayers.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The three suddenly heard a loud thunder struck north-west a bit far from where they are.

"MmMm" 'Oh dear...' Tanjiro went to the trees and waved to go to the lightning that struck.

-Few minutes till he arrived-

He saw Zenitsu on top of a house supported by wires, a few demon hunters tied in the web wires. Tanjiro went to Zenitsu who was poisoned, he was still conscious and was maintaining his breath to stop the poison circulating his body.

'Glad he's still alive.. I still have a lot of energy, I could still extract the poison from their body and reverse it from turning to...... Creepy spiders' Tanjiro had a chill ran down his spine "Ta... nji... ro?" Zenitsu says slowly, Tanjiro eye-smiled.

He performed a blood demon arts which it just pops up in mind. (Idk man)

'Kekkijutsu: Rikabarifurēmu'
(Blood Demon Arts: Recovery Flames)

(I tried to make a demon art and uh did I do good- idk but anyways I'll try to make other blood demon arts- If I can | Blood Demon Arts: Recovery Flames - Removes any kind of poison and reverses ig | )

Tanjiro gave off a red-pinkish flame removing the poison, after he was done with Zenitsu Tanjiro cuts off the strings of the hanging demon hunters, he then removes the poison in their body.

Tanjiro grabs a Wisteria flower and placed it on top of the demon hunters.

After he was done he headed to Nezuko and Inosuke.

Tanjiro has arrived with the two, they two had encountered a demon.

-A few minutes before-

Tanjiro has left and went off to the struck of lightning. 

The two kept running and saw a spider demon at the other side of the river. The two ran to her "OH! I am so gonna chop you up! Hold it there you demon!" Inosuke screamed "Wait! Inosuke!" Nezuko yelled, the demon ran getting away and called for someone "Otou-San!" The 'daughter' says calling his 'father' for help.

The spider demon jumps down from the sky "Get away from my family!" The 'father says punching the ground where they were standing; the ground breaks. They quickly dodged at the attack and was ready to fight.