✦Cʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ Iɴғᴏ✦

Last one- and ish finally complete

***

Name: Tokito Muichiro [時透 無一郎]

Name Meaning: The first kanji of Muichiro's first name, "nothingness" (無 mu), is noted to also be used to write the word "infinity" (無限 mugen).

Age: 17

Likes: simmered radish dressed with sweet miso, Tanjiro, pillars, Kanao, Nezuko, crow, Zenitsu, Genya, others

Dislikes: Muzan, Demons

Blade Color: White

Features: Muichiro is a short, muscular young man of light complexion with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to mint green as it approaches his waist. He wears his hair loose with two clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his face, and unruly bangs over his forehead. He also possesses large, empty-looking mint-green eyes. His eyes and hair are traits shared with his twin brother, Yuichiro Tokito.

Description: Muichiro is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and is unable to focus at anything.

Name: Shinazugawa Sanemi [不死川 実弥]

Name Meaning: 實美- Sanemi -. 實 means "sincerity." 美 means "beauty." and Shinazugawa means immortality.

Age: 20

Likes: Ohagi, Tanjiro and friends, Genya, Nezuko, Dog, pillars, others

Dislikes: Muzan, Muzan, Muzan, Muzan

Blade Color: Green

Features: Sanemi is a tall, muscular, and slender man with spiky white hair and large eyes. His face and body are covered with scars, accrued over his many years of fighting Demons.

Description: Sanemi is abrasive, hot-blooded, and stubborn, often times impulsive and quick to lash out.

Name: Himejima Gyomei [悲鳴嶼 行冥]

Name Meaning: Japanese: 悲鳴嶼 行冥 Romaji: Himejima Gyōmei. Meaning: 悲/Sad 鳴/Cry 嶼/Island 行/Go 冥/Dark. 

Age: 27

Likes: Cats, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Genya, Kanao, pillars, others, praying

Dislikes: Demons, 

Features: Gyomei is a hulking figure among the Demon Slayers. He is one of the tallest characters in the series, easily towering over his fellow Hashira. He is powerfully built and extremely muscular. He has spiky black hair and a prominent scar running horizontally across his forehead. Having been blind since childhood, he has white eyes with no visible irises or pupils. His eyes frequently tear-up when he gets emotional.

Description: Gyomei embodies the gentle giant archetype, being surprisingly soft-spoken and sensitive, despite his intimidating appearance. He is also shown to be quite pious, carrying his prayer beads at all times and offering prayers in poignant situations.

-U can check out my others stories if u want. Note: if u want-

Have a nice day(。・∀・)ノ゙

Book Finished!