Chapter 31

-With Tanjiro-

Each of them was separated from each other when they went ahead of them. Tanjiro was in a wide and endless hallway (The fight with Akaza).

Then came Giyuu who fell from the ceiling and landed gently "Tanjiro.." He says "Ah! Giyuu-san you're with me, I wonder what demon rank we'll get to fight.." The small boy says "I hear sounds coming from above.." Giyuu says.

The roof above them crashed as they swiftly dodged it.

"Hello, Uppermoon 3, Akaza-san." Tanjiro says welcomingly "Ah~ Your the infamous Kamado Tanjiro who Muzan-sama keeps talking about, surprisingly your cute." He says "You flatter me, but you have to die." Tanjiro says seriously and made a close stance.

The three battled after their chatter, Tanjiro didn't want to use all of his strength so he decided to adjust it, Tanjiro equaled to Giyuu's strength to play it fair.

.

.

-A few hours later-

.

.

They have finally defeated Uppermoon 3, Giyuu had some minor wounds but overall he was doing okay, Tanjiro went over to him and healed his partner.

"Giyuu-san.. Where are we going next? I'll let you take the lead." The wine-haired boy spoke as he sheathes his katana "Hm. Let's go to the right." He says as he pointed the direction, Tanjiro hummed in response and began running.

"CAWWWW UPPERMOON 3 IS DEAD! CAWW SLAIN BY KAMADO TANJIRO AND TOMIOKA GIYUU!" The crow informed "What's the paper on the crows' neck?" Giyuu asked "It's one of Yushiro-san's talismans." He answered.

~~~

"Akaza has fallen, weren't you going to defeat me? A path had opened for him to attain greater heights. How exceedingly weak."

~~~

(Sorry I didn't do much I got lazy- we need some Inosuke time-)

-With Inosuke-

Inosuke was calmly walking around, he defeated some demons on the way. He heard metal clanking not far from where he is, he ran and checked the rooms.

"LORD INOSUKE IS COMING! HAHAHAHA!!" His voice echoed in the hallways.

***

He eventually found the room where the sound is coming from, once he opened the sliding door he saw the Insect Pillar and and her Tsuguko, Kanao, fighting Uppermoon 2 a.k.a. Doma. The two were cornered by him saying "Checkmate~". Inosuke dashed and deflected Doma's fan with his two katana's "HORRRRAAAAAHHHH! INOSUKE-SAMA HAS DESCENDED FROM THE HEAVENS!! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! OH! WHAAT ARE YOU DOIIIIIIIIINGGGG!!!?" He screamed.

"Breath of the Beast, Fifth Fang: Mad Cleave!" 

He exclaims as he slices in all directions.

'He's neck is tough..!' Inosuke thought to himself.

Inosuke made an '👌' and looked at Doma from afar "YOU!! YOU'RE UPPER RANK 2! YOUR SECRETS OUT!!! I KNOW YOU'RE SECOND FROM THE TOP! HA HA HA HAA, IF I DEFEAT YOU I'LL BE A HASHIRA." He laughed as he says "I don't exactly hide that I am upper rank 2, You look interesting." Doma says as he was dumb-founded by the sudden boar. 

"WHEN I BECOME A HASHIRA, THEY'LL CALL ME THE BEAST HASHIRA! NO, THE BOAR HASHIRA.. WHICH DO OU THINK IS BETTER?" He says completely getting carried away "Well, in my opinion, I would choose the beast hashira, that seems better don't you think?" He replied to that talking boar head.