Chapter 8.5

-Edit ovo just looking some reference:) came across sum edits

.ʎɐp pooƃ ɐ ǝʌɐɥ

By: Waifu Material-

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

'Why is this man coming at me?! Isn't he one of the demon hunters?!!' The man charged at me but simply dodged it "Getting sliced by one of my blades is going to really hurt!! This isn't a blade that can be wielded by children HAHAHA!" "Stop messing around! the demon is right there!" "AHAHAHA I don't care!" He sprinted towards Nezuko and was about to bash out.

"Damn bugs! Get out of my sight! Just die already!" The demon says, he struck one of his drums instead of the room rotating, it made a scratch mark which they almost barely dodged "Not bad! Not bad! AHAHAHA!" 'The tatami was suddenly torn apart... They appeared at the same time as the drum was strung, it's a shape that looks like claw marks of a beast...!' Nezuko thought. The demon struck the drum as the claw mark appeared the man dodged it, he stroke his drums again and kept rotating the rooms. Nezuko grabbed Teruko and protected Teruko from the twist and turns, Nezuko was understanding the rhythm as the demon stroke the drums.

The demon stopped beating his drums, the roomed changed it's location.

'The room changed it's location, however it didn't beat it's drums when it happened, there are multiple lingering scents of a demon... I wonder if they're okay--- There's a scent of blood!' "Follow closely behind me..." Nezuko says "O-Okay..." Teruko answered.

Nezuko first walks out of the room and looked at her left side and saw a dead body eaten by demons, Nezuko expressed a sad look which Teruko noticed "W-what is it?" Teruko asked, Nezuko looked at Teruko with a calm smile "It's nothing... Let's go there." Nezuko let's Teruko go first "Don't look back, turn straight ahead." 

Nezuko placed her finger near her mouth a sign to be quiet. Nezuko opens the door and was shocked to see what's in front of her------- Their older brother, who was carrying a drum.

-With the three boys-

"Can't you walk any faster?" The boy says, Tanjiro was in front taking the lead, Zenitsu was panting walking very slowly. 

"Umm... Excuse me Zenitsu-San...-" "YAHHH!" Zenitsu screamed which made Tanjiro flinched by the sudden shout, Zenitsu clung onto the small male "S-Signal signal signal, you need to give me a signal! If you want to say something just don't suddenly say it! My soul nearly left my body!!" Zenitsu says sobbing almost popping his eyeballs out of his sockets.

Tanjiro suddenly stopped walking and was growling, the two looked at where Tanjiro was looking and in front of them was a demon.

"UWAHH! A demon appeared!!" Zenitsu shouted.

"A demon protecting a human that's pathetic. I'll easily kill you. A small child behind the male, biting down on it might feel really good on my tongue." The demon says slithering.

"AHH! Don't come over here! Don't come over here! I definitely don't taste good! And so is this skinny little child beside me he's all skin and bones!!" Zenitsu screamed in a high-pitched voice. Tanjiro was getting annoyed so he lunged at the demon and killed it with his hand.

The two behind him was shocked, Tanjiro looked behind and made a confuse face "Mmm..."  'He's cute...' Zenitsu thought. Tanjiro continued to walk around, the two followed behind him.