Chapter 14

-CRED: nessuki-

-Do ya'll want a bit of smut????? I mean I'll try writing smut (if I could and not hide from embarrassment-) I have the perfect scene✨- so  answers plz:D✨

⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲⌘ 

Muzan sighed and moon walked- I mean walked away "I'll be back when you come here again in Asakusa, Tokyo Prefecture Kamado.. Kun" Muzan says as he vanished into thin air.

"Well that was interesting, right?" Tanjiro says as he looks back all was looking at Tanjiro "Did something happen? What happened to you guys?" The burgundy-haired boy ask concerned about them.

' #BurnMuzan ' Giyuu thought 'Wahh~! Kakkoii wa Tanjiro-Kun~!' Mitsuri thought 'When did he learn how to burn someone??' Sanemi thought 'Tanjiro... Who is Muzan again?' Muichiro asks himself 'Okay... This is getting weird' Tanjiro thought as he goes back to his  box as they watch him shrink and closes the box.

They then left Asakusa and headed back to the estate to report.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello my children, how was Asakusa?" Ubuyashiki asks "It was a bit shocking Oyakata-Sama..." Sanemi says 'Awhh... I wanted to say that too...' Mitsuri thought.

"Could you tell me what happened, Sanemi?" Ubuyashiki says "Hai... We have encountered Kibutsuji Muzan, it was odd that he attacks Zenitsu and would come visit Nezuko... And says that he'll take... Tanjiro..." He says a bit jealous 'Ara ara, It's my first time hearing Shinazugawa-San jealous...' Shinobu thought "I see, that is uncanny... Did he say anything about him wanting Tanjiro...?" Ubuyashiki asks "He did... He says that Tanjiro can be the next demon king. I was thinking that maybe Tanjiro might surpass him..." He says "Your right Sanemi... Perhaps Tanjiro might really be the next demon king, though we also do need to prevent that from happening.." Ubuyashiki exclaims.

"Hai...!" All the pillars answered "That will be all for today's meeting.. I hope you all have a good day..." Ubuyashiki says as he leaves the room with the twins supporting him.

-At the Butterfly Mansion-

"So we need to protect Tanjiro... Even though he has a strength of a demon king but doesn't uses it..." Uzui exclaims "Ara, this is going to be quite troublesome, especially when Uppermoons interfere.." Shinobu says "Indeed! It will be infuriating! And we don't want our Tanjiro to be kidnapped by an old off-brand pop man!" Kyojurou says.

"What about solo missions...?" Zenitsu asks "That's going to be a problem..." Mitsuri answers "Well how about---------- We should take turns on doing a secret 'mission' "Kyojurou exclaims "That sound like a flamboyant idea!" Uzui declared some pillars nodded.

"So I guess it'll be like this from now on..." Nezuko mentioned "I forgot to mention..." Shinobu "...?" Everyone gave Shinobu a confused look "You boys won't do anything to Kamado-Kun all right?" Shinobu states and glares at the simps who would seriously do something dirty to the innocent bean. 

"Kawaisou..." Gyomei says, the boys looked at Shinobu in disbelief sweat-dropping "I am pretty sure we won't do anything suspicious..." Zenitsu commented "That is an absolute lie, Zenitsu... Kun.." Shinobu uttered as she looks at Zenitsu, Zenitsu shivered at the aura Shinobu gives.

'Shinobu-Chan~! Sugoi...! Kakkoii wa!' Mitsuri thought.

-Tomorrow-

"CAWWMADO TANJIRO YOU HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT, THERE HAVE BEEN RUMORS THAT CHILDREN HAVE GONE MISSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT! CHILDREN HAVE GONE MISSING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!" Tanjiro's crow spoke; repeating.

"Ok okay! I'll leave now..!" He says as he changed to his Kimono and grabbed his sheathed katana, he then went to the gate.

"So Kyojurou-San will go, after Kamado-Kun will leave, so Kyojurou-San I don't fully trust you but I'll trust you this time." Shinobu says giving a glare at Kyojurou.

-Btw the smut (if will do) will be in the next chap so I hope I get answers-

Words: 623