Chapter 4

-Tanjiro POV-

'The day of the final training, I wonder what training would it be...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cutting the whole boulder in half?!" Nezuko complained "This is an individual training, if you are able to hack this rock in half, we'll allow you to join the Final Selection, and then you'll become an official member of the Demon Slayer Corps." Muichiro stated. "Now go do your training and take your time, we'll be coming back to check!" Rengoku exclaims.

"Hai! Rengoku-San..." The siblings said in sync. The siblings have a separate place.

-Nezuko's Part-

'W-Will I be able to cut the  boulder?' I though getting a shiver down my spine. I tried to hit it a couple of times but the vibrations are not so good.

"What should I do!!!!!!!" I keep complaining.

"Are you going to cut the boulder in half?" "E-Eh?" I looked up and saw a girl sitting on top of the boulder with a fox mask on that has some blue flower design. 'Uwah! That was kind of embarrassing...' "Y-Yea, I'm supposed to cut the boulder in half..." I said frowning.

"Can we have a spar?" "S-Spar? Umm... Sure... B-But you have a wooden sword though!" "It's okay, can't we at least try?" "I suppose we could... B-By the way what's your name?" "Makomo, you?" "Nezuko..."

-3rd Person POV-

Makomo jumped down landing a hit on Nezuko, Nezuko almost lost her balance but regained it back. Makomo keeps landing hits until Nezuko losses her balance, but never did. Makomo and Nezuko gave each other blows. 'She's strong! I don't think I'll be able to hold it off much longer, by the minute it just keeps getting faster!' "Nezuko, please focus on your fight" Makomo chuckles.

Nezuko was not giving up until she reaches her limits.

'I could feel the victory in my hands... Even though it's only a spar, but I won't lose!'

Nezuko was getting a bit tired, but she thought that she would surpass her limits. Nezuko did a final blow cutting Makomo's mask in half.

"That was a nice spar, Nezuko" "Yea, your very strong too no doubt." Nezuko said with a smile. "Arigatou, ne." 'She disappeared...?' Nezuko thought and had realized she had cut the rock in half.

-Tanjiro's Part-

'Now, how do I...' I suddenly felt a very faint presence but at the same time there was no presence at all and no smell, I looked up and saw a man sitting at the top of the boulder, he has a fox mask with a scar just by the mouth and his hair was a peach color 'When did he...?'

"A demon with a katana? Are you going to cut this boulder?" He says and I nodded "You remind me of Giyuu-San, somehow..." "Giyuu...? You know him?" "Mhmm..." "How do you know him?" "Met him when our house was breached..." "Oh, sorry about that..." "It's fine." 

He jumped down from the boulder and made a fighting sword stance, and I jumped back "That's a nice reaction." 'Are we going to spar?' "Indeed we are" 'Did he just...-' "Yes I did, what's your name?" "Tanjiro... You?" "Sabito" 

-3rd Person POV-

Sabito attacked from behind but Tanjiro quickly blocked it, Tanjiro jumped up the boulder landing a strike on Sabito, every second the spar gets faster. "Keep going! Faster and surpass your limits, even though your a demon!"

Tanjiro was at it, he knew he had to surpass his limits sooner or later, the two kept going, not stopping Tanjiro did surpass his limits and went with it. Suddenly a girl appeared at the side, making Tanjiro look over, "Don't look anywhere when your in a fight!" 

The fight was very heated, 'This is it! Come on!' Tanjiro wanted to finish the final blow however, Tanjiro not knowingly used a Blood Demon Arts on Sabito which too affected Makomo, but it was nothing serious, in the end Tanjiro sliced Sabito's mask in half and finished the spar. Tanjiro doesn't know any Blood Demon Arts in these past months. When Tanjiro opened Sabito's mask, Sabito was smiling 'E-Ehh?' They suddenly disappeared, but Tanjiro was shocked that he had cut the rock in half, sooner or later Sabito and Makomo came back.

-Sabito POV-

'Why can't we go back? Is it because of the Blood Demon Art? I believe it is, it did also affect Makomo... We could only come back for a few minutes or seconds...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd Person POV-

Nezuko walked to Tanjiro to take a look, "Uwaaaah! Onii-Chan you did it too!" Nezuko says with happiness while Tanjiro smiles and chuckles quietly. Muichiro and Rengoku soon came and made shock and proud faces, this was the first time Muichiro showed an expression.

"We can go to the Final Selection right?" Nezuko exclaims, "Yes you can, you two are impressive!" Rengoku says. "The exam starts in two weeks." Muichiro said slightly smiling.

The four walked out of the mountain while Sabito and Makomo quietly walked behind them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here we made Tanjiro a box so that he doesn't get exposed to the Wisteria Flowers." "Arigatou Rengoku-San!"

-Two weeks later-

  "Onii-Chan the Wisteria's are beautiful, you would be happy if you could see this right now, but the thing is, you'll become human again." (dw he won't:) If thats what yalls like) Nezuko went up the stairs to find a lot of people "Onii-Chan there's a lot of people..."

"Greetings everyone, thank you all for joining the final selection tonight. There are a lot of demons held captive on this mountain brought back by demon killing swordsmen, they are unable to leave, " Said the twin with black hair.

"Because from the mountain foot to half way up, there are a lot of demon repelling wisteria that bloom all year round." Said the twin with white hair.

"However, from here on out, there are no more wisteria. Only demons. If you can survive here for 7 days, then you pass the Final Selection.............. Now let the Final Selection begin." Said the twins in sync.

-Chapter 4 done onto the next chap bai:D-

Words: 1015