Chapter 25

-Yay chap 25 we celebrate🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉^ hooray, okay celebration ended lez goh-

-Cred: alevixt

Q: Would you rather be indoor for a whole year or be outdoor?

***

"Ehhh?? Pillar training? What's that?" Zenitsu asked "Training obviously! You are dumb Kenitsu!!" Inosuke replied at his question "SHUT UP!" 'I'm glad Inosuke has a brain..' Nezuko thought.

The pillars were gathered in a room along with Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Genya.

"There are 9 stages of Pillar training, to shorten, you'll train with each of us, after you're done with that certain pillar, move on to the next pillar." The stone pillar says as he explains "Naruhodo! This'll be so exciting!!" Nezuko says happily 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXCITING?! ARE YOU CRAZY? IT'S GOING TO BE HELL!' Zenitsu furiously screams at his thought.

"This is how it works, there are 10 ranks, each rank will be separated, that particular rank will be trained by that particular pillar, since you are in Tsuchinoe (6th rank) you'll be going to Shinobu first, Tanjiro is in whole other level since he is a demon who could conquer the sun and who unlocks strong demon arts." The half-blind man spoke. (Does it even make sense? I have a lot of questions in my own story-)

"Why'd you decide to start a pillar training?" Nezuko asks "Demons were appearing less, so we figured out we would train those who are lower ranking than us." Uzui said.

"I see, I see.." Nezuko says as she nods her head "When will the training start?" Zenitsu asked "We start tomorrow morning." Gyomei says and Zenitsu screamed in shock "T-T-TOMORROW IN THE VERY MORNING?! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-" he suddenly shut up-ed by Tanjiro who was covering Zenitsu mouth with his hand.

-Next day, 5:00 am-

The first hashira was Shinobu's, it was all about vital points of the demon and working with poison. (just made that up btw this'll be long-)

"Hai, then we will begin this pillar training." She says, she gathered up Wisteria poison that she made by her own very two hands "Kamado-kun, is it alright for me to use this Wisteria poison on you?" She asked for permission "Mm!" He agreed, Tanjiro went beside Shinobu while the others were sitting cross-legged in the grass.

"Who is he?" A person muttered "He's cute.." A boy says, a few were muttering with suspicion 'till Shinobu placed her index finger to her lips, they all quiet down.

"So the vitals of a demon is in the neck, the eyes, the groin, and the solar plexus. (literally don't know what im saying)" Shinobu explains.

Shinobu tucks in the sleeve of Tanjiro's haori and kimono showing his bare arm "The best way to insert poison from the blood stream of a demon is by the Brachial Artery or either by the Subclavian Artery, the Common Carotid Artery or through the heart." She explains as she points on where the veins are.

'Is this Physics class?' Zenitsu thought.

"Kamado-kun, I'll insert the poison now.." She gave a warning, she firstly removed Tanjiro's muzzle and placed it on the table.

Shinobu injected the venom onto Tanjiro's blood stream, Tanjiro got a bit of blood by the mouth but it's fine, he's fine maybe too fine.

"I- Is he okay?" A boy asked "Daijobu desu!" Tanjiro answered the boy and smiled as a sign, they blushed at the sight 'Kawaii..' They all thought.