Chapter 16

-Ok I should stop with the vids Xd-

⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲⌘☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"So where're we going geezer?" Inosuke asks "To the most flamboyant place in all Japan, filled with lust and greed." Tengen says, the three getting no idea "Which is?" Nezuko says "The 'Red Light District'. Where the demon lives." Tengen says.

"Ohhh..." The three says in unison "Then let's go-----!" Tengen says -------- "He disappeared!" Zenitsu yells and looks at the distance "He's so far! He's like a sesame seed!! We need to catch up Nezuko-Chan!" Zenitsu declared.

.

.

.

.

.

"Once we infiltrate the red light district, we first have to look for my wife." Tengen says "Wife? Your married?" Nezuko asks "Yes I am married." He says "This is unbelievable!!" Zenitsu shouts "Well anyways, I'll be looking around to find information on the demon as well." He says as the three just looked at him the two were sipping tea and eating bread.

"THIS IS UTTERLY RIDICULOUS! PLEASE, JUST STOP JOKING AROUND! DON'T USE YOUR SUBORDINATES TO LOOK FOR PERSONAL BRIDES!!!" Zenitsu yells "HAH?! YOU'RE SURELY MISUNDERSTANDING SOMETHING." Tengen declares "NO I'M NOT. I'M JUST GOING TO SAY IT HARSHLY-----*ahem*----- WEIRD ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BE POPULAR!! HOWEVER, YOU'RE TELLING US DEMON HUNTERS THAT YOU WANT A BRIDE!" "YOU DAMN FOOOL!! MY WIFE INFILTRATED THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT IN ORDER TO COLLECT DATA ON THE DEMON!!! OUR REGULAR CONTACT WAS CUT OFF. SO NOW I'M GOING TOO!" Tengen talks back -silence- "That's all in your head there, right?" Zenitsu asks "YOU SHITTY BRAT!! HERE ARE THE LETTERS SHE SENT ME VIA CROW!!" Tengen says as he throws all the papers in Zenitsu's face.

"There sure are a lot. Has your wife been in there for a long time?" Nezuko says  as she reads some letters "I have three wives, your brother could be the fourth..." Tengen says as he mutters the last part "T-THREE WIVES....? TH-THREE! YOU.... BASTARD! WHY DO YOU HAVE THREE WIVES? CUT THE CRAP OUT!!!" Zenitsu yells, Tengen punched Zenitsu in the stomach "GHUHH" 

"ANY OTHER COMPLAINTS?" Tengen says "Uhm... In the letters, you reminded them multiple times to do their best and not to stand out, but..." Nezuko stops "But?" "How are we supposed to do this?" "Well, we're gonna be disguised of course, as much as I hate the idea, be plain, you guys have to do a certain something before you infiltrate." Tengen explains "I see..."

.

.

.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE WE WEARING AND WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS MAKE-UP?!" Zenitsu screams "Well it's because Nezuko and Inosuke have pure beauty✨, and you? You're just a plain boy" Tengen says "HAH? WHAT DID YOU SAY OLD MAN?" "I AM NOT AN OLD MAN YOU SHITTY BRAT!" 

"When will those two stop...? Even Nii-Chan is annoyed, Inosuke aren't you getting angry?" Nezuko asks "Angry? This if fun HAGHAHAHGAHAAA" Inosuke laughs as Nezuko sighs, Tanjiro gets up "Nii-Chan....?" Nezuko called.

Tanjiro stomps heavily as he knocked those two down whilst they were on top of each other, Tanjiro sat on top of Zenitsu as he blushed a light tint of red.

Tanjiro laid on top of Zenitsu as Zenitsu's face was flushed red "Even though I'm a plain boy, I'm LUCKY!" Zenitsu whispered as Tengen was obviously jealous "Tch.. Whatever."

"Oi! Plain boy!" Tengen called "What Old----Man?" "Get off of me!" "Okay okay GEEZ!" Zenitsu yelled, Tanjiro got up and picked up Zenitsu, Tanjiro sat down and placed Zenitsu on his lap, Zenitsu blushed a vibrant red.

Inosuke and Uzui filled the room with jealousy 'The tension in this room is unbearable! I wanna go out and have some tea----- I mean this is tea~' Nezuko thought.

"Well anyways guys, we should go back to our mission...." Nezuko says as she breaks the silence in the room "Yes we shall!" Uzui says as he smiles 'This is getting very weird.... Me don't like...' 

'Kekkijutsu: Henkan'
(Blood Demon Arts: Transformation)

Zenitsu transformed into a girl which shocked Inosuke, Nezuko, and Uzui "Monitsu is a girl!" Inosuke shouted "How am I A GIRL? I AM COMPLETELY A BOY!!" Zenitsu yells "Monitsu touch your hair-" Inosuke says, Zenitsu touches his hair "W-What...? HOW DID THIS EVEN HAPPEN??" Zenitsu screams as Tanjiro ties Zenitsu's hair up "T-Tanjiro! I-Is this your doing?" Zenitsu asks "MmmM!" "W-Will this wear off...?" "Mhm.." "Phew... At least that's good to know..." Zenitsu remarks.

"So Tanjiro would you like to join this mission with us?" Uzui asks as Tanjiro nods.

Zenitsu stands up as he wipes off the make-up "MY CHEST GREW?!" Zenitsu announced 'Good thing this kimono is comfy...' Zenitsu thought.

Tanjiro hugged Zenitsu from the back as he (she) compressed his (her) chest in his back "T-T-T-T-Tanjiro w-w-w-w-wait t-t-t-this is haaah-----" Zenitsu says as he stutters.

Words: 798